Chapter 15 - Riveria's Entrustment!

"Hey, what's wrong with a handshake?" Torajirou Shiro asked, puzzled.

"Torajirou, you probably don't know, but elves have this characteristic. If someone they disapprove of touches them, it will make them feel physically disgusted. So Lefiya probably likes you," Tiona explained to Torajirou, nodding seriously.

"It's not like that! I... I just think Torajirou-kun has such an important skill that he should have kept it to himself, but he shared it with everyone right away. Besides, the one I like is Ais-san!!!"

Lefiya blushed and shouted at Tiona, then ran away after realizing what she had said.

"Ah... she ran away."

"Torajirou, I have a favor to ask of you."

Riveria thought for a moment before speaking to Torajirou.

"Actually, Lefiya has always had a problem. Probably because she came from the school district, she's afraid of monsters and can't chant magic when she sees them."

"It's fine if she has companions standing in front of her, but it could be fatal if she goes to the lower floors and others can't protect her."

Lefiya is a genius that Loki Familia dug up from the school district.

At a young age, she is already a level 3 adventurer.

Not only does she have excellent magic talent, but she also has skills that enhance her magic power.

She also possesses a special summoning magic called 'Elf Ring' that allows her to use any magic used by an elf, so long as she knows the chant and effects of said magic.

This also led to Lefiya, a level 3 adventurer, being able to output the firepower of a level 5 adventurer.

If she were not so young and had some psychological issues, she could directly be an executive of Loki Familia, and she is also expected to be the successor of Riveria.

However, Lefiya, who came from the school district, has a problem - she has never defeated a powerful monster by herself.

Since Lefiya is a mage, there is always someone protecting her in battle.

She has no experience in dealing with monsters that come face to face with her, and she becomes helpless when they suddenly appear.

"So you want me to help her out?" Torajirou Shiro asked.

Riveria nodded.

"We've all tried to help Lefiya, but none of them are good at teaching, and my methods haven't been very helpful. So I wanted you to give it a try."

"That's no problem. Captain, can you give me a rapier tomorrow?" Torajirou Shiro agreed.

"You want Lefiya to use a sword?"

Riveria immediately understood Torajirou Shiro's intention and frowned, contemplating the feasibility of this method.

"That's right, I think Lefiya's problem is that she would be at a loss and her chanting would be interrupted when attacked by monsters."

"So, as long as she lets her body remember what to do, it will be fine. Although it is temporarily useless against those deep-floor monsters, but first she needs to get rid of her inherent fear of monsters."

Torajirou Shiro explained his reasoning to Riveria, and Finn readily agreed.

"No problem, I'll have someone bring it to you tomorrow."

"Then, I'll take my leave." Torajirou Shiro waved his hand and left the room.

...

As night fell, Torajirou Shiro lay on bed thinking about the events of the day.