Chapter 28: The Expedition Begins!

Twilight Manor,

At that time, the inner courtyard of Twilight Manor was bustling like a marketplace, with Familia members constantly coming and going, all chatting about the expectations for the upcoming expedition.

With a loud bang, Shiro snapped back to his senses and saw Gareth, one of the executives of the Loki Familia, standing in front of him.

The dwarf executive dropped a box as tall as two people in front of Shiro.

"Boy, sorry to bother you."

"No problem. Finn even raised my income percentage," Shiro joked.

Hearing this, Gareth stepped forward.

With a hearty laugh, he clapped Shiro on the shoulder with his broad palm unique to dwarves, the force of which made even Shiro, a newly promoted level 2, take two steps back.

After putting all the goods brought in front of him into his Gift card, Finn's voice came from behind him.

"Are you ready?"

The voice was as gentle as usual, but unlike before, this time Finn was carrying a golden spear that was a head taller than him, which added a touch of heroism to his handsome look.

"I've already stored the supplies here, and the rest are just spare items."

After confirming the matter of supplies, Finn looked around, and the adventurers who were swept by his gaze stopped what they were doing and waited for him to speak.

"Then let's go!"

Finn roared and raised his spear above his head, and his deafening roar spread throughout the place.

"Oh!!!"

Rows of well-equipped adventurers walked on the streets of Orario, and the pedestrians made way for the members of the Loki Familia.

Shiro was quite embarrassed by the gazes and whispers coming from all directions.

Lefiya noticed Shiro's embarrassment and quietly moved from Ais's side to his side, covering her small mouth with her palm, not letting him see her appearance now, but the constant trembling of her shoulders still betrayed her inner thoughts.

"Torajirou-san, is this the first time you have encountered such a scene?"

Shiro shrugged his shoulders and glared at Lefiya angrily.

"Just say that you want to laugh at me; no need to be so sneaky."

Lefiya put the wand in her left hand on her shoulder and clamped it with her arm, wiping away the tears from the corners of her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, this is the first time I've seen you show such an expression."

"Humph! I'm so sorry for not being used to such a scene."

Suddenly, a familiar gaze caught Shiro's attention and made him subconsciously look towards the source of the gaze.

It was the familiar elf waitress, Ryuu Lion.

The other party was still holding a wooden box like the first time they met.

Through the gaps in the box, it could be seen that it was filled with ingredients of various sizes.

Unlike before, this time Ryuu saw Shiro and stopped and actively nodded to Shiro, and she slightly raised the corner of her mouth.

'Be careful.'

This is what Shiro read from the other party's lips.

He smiled and nodded in response, then drew his gaze back and looked at the towering white tower ahead.