Chapter 30: New Type of Monster!

The bonfire was still burning, with the sound of wood fibers cracking and popping.

Shiro held a bowl of meat soup in his hands, feeling the warmth from the flames on the backs of his hands and hearing the occasional playful noises from Tiona, inexplicably feeling a sense of warmth.

Riveria, sitting beside him, seemed to enjoy the moment too.

She was staring at the bonfire, her lips slightly curved upwards, her arms hanging naturally, humming a song known only to the elves, gently swaying her head in tune with the melody.

Perhaps this was the lifestyle Riveria, who was always preoccupied with various concerns, desired.

When the mama elf noticed Shiro looking at her, she realized what she was doing and stiffened, attempting to assume her usual stern expression.

However, she didn't know where to place her hands, which made her look somewhat comical.

The elf princess, who typically disliked the excessive respect from other elves, was now clumsily attempting to maintain her dignity.

However, it seemed to have the opposite effect.

Seeing Riveria in such a rare and awkward posture, Shiro reminded himself a thousand times not to laugh, lest he be hit by the embarrassed elf princess.

But in the end, he couldn't help it.

"Pff, hahaha! Sorry!"

Shiro's laughter was the last straw, making Riveria's face turn red from the neck up, and she took a deep breath and closed her eyes in resignation.

When she opened them again, Shiro noticed a certain resolution in her eyes.

Riveria showed him a graceful smile he had never seen before, then she began to speak.

"—Harbinger of the end, the white snow. Blow with the wind before the twilight."

Wait! Why is Riveria starting to chant her magic now!

Hearing her chanting, Shiro suddenly jumped up from the ground.

But Riveria paid no attention to him; her indifferent eyes showed neither sadness nor joy, only a kind of pity for someone about to die.

Seeing Riveria unresponsive, Shiro hurriedly started to run.

It was better to distance himself from the embarrassed elf princess now, or else he might accidentally endanger his life.

...

Once everyone had finished their tasks, Finn, sitting on a small box, cleared his throat and said, "Thank you, everyone. Thanks to your help, we were able to reach the 50th floor without any losses. I want to take this opportunity to thank you all."

"Now, let's confirm the plan for what comes next."

"We are about to head to the 59th floor, an area that our Familia has never explored before..." Finn paused before continuing.

"However, before we proceed, we first need to complete the adventure commission from the Dian Cecht Familia," Finn declared, setting their next goal.

"Is it the mission to collect the Cadmus Spring Water?" Tione asked, and upon Finn's nod, Tiona, sitting next to her, began to complain.

"That super troublesome Cadmus Spring Water... Why does our familia have to take on such annoying tasks?"

Cadmus Spring Water is a rare item found on the 51st floor, used for making high-quality healing potions.