The Storm

A/N. Alright, so this part of the story will be different than it was written. Just enjoy. Also, when Trigon roars, I want you to imagine the screech of Godzilla. Go on YouTube and look up his scream, plug headphones, and listen. That's Trigon.

121 AC. Driftmark

Aemond can't sleep. He knows that Vhagar is out there, waiting. For him? Aemond makes his way out of his chambers and down the hall. Before taking another step, his mind falls to Ahsoka. Making his way through the dark halls, he comes upon her door. Unguarded, unlike Kings Landing, he thought. He knocks but no answer, eventually deciding to open the door and enter on his own. There, he sees her. Ahsoka. His love. His Blue Star. He admires her beauty before leaning over her. Ahsoka is awoken by a hand placed over her mouth. Fear struck her heart until her eyes focused and realized it was Aemond. Her Aemond.

Aemond: It is me, Ahsoka.
Ahsoka: Aemond? What's wrong?
Aemond: Vhagar.
Ahsoka: Vha... Aemond...
Aemond: I need to do this. I need to prove myself a real Targaryen.
Ahsoka: Aemond, you are a real Targaryen.
Aemond: No. Do not attempt to talk me out of this. I need this. I need you. Come with me.
Ahsoka: I would never try and talk you out of this. It's your birthright.

Ahsoka put on her riding pants and threw a shawl over her. Hand and hand, the pair made their way out of the castle. Ahsoka had been to Driftmark many times before, so she knew of the secret tunnels that ran all throughout the castle. Eventually, they came out on the sand. Ahsoka let Aemond over the sand dunes to where Trigon liked to rest when he was here. "Do you know where we're going?" Aemond asked. Ahsoka took a deep breath. "When I was last here, Vhagar and Trigon were inseparable. They rested together, ate together, and flew together. I'm assuming that if Trigon is over here. So shall Vhagar." Ahsoka said in reassurance. Low and behold, there the pair layed. Wrapped up in each others wings. The sight brought a smile to Ahsokas face. That's when she turned to Aemond. "It's time. Do you remember your words?" She asked him. He replied with a simple nod of his head. Staring at Ahsoka, he grabbed her hands before speaking. "Ahsoka. If I should fail. I want you to know everything. How I feel about you." He cupped her face with his hand before continuing. "You're the reason I am who I am. I want to fly with you. I want to burn with you. I want the whole world to bow before you. My Blue Star. My beautiful girl." These words make Ahsoka lean in for a kiss. A light peck on the lips was enough to give him all the confidence he needed. "I'll be following behind on Trigon. We'll fly together. As we were always meant to." She says before he makes his way to Vhagar. Trigon notices this and watches. Seeing his riding behind Aemond. Vhagar senses Aemond and turns her head towards him. Vhagar isn't quite happy to see the young Targaryen. She opens her mouth to breathe dragon fire before Aemond shouts. "Dohaeras! Dohaeras, Vhagar! Lykiri! Lykiri! Lykiri." (Obey! Obey, Vhagar! Calm down! Calm down! Calm down.)

Ahsoka is scared beyond belief and takes a step forward

Ahsoka is scared beyond belief and takes a step forward. Only for Vhagar to become calm. Aemond turns to Ahsoka and smiles, which she returns. Watching Aemond climbing up to Vhagars saddle and she scales Trigon. She sat comfortably in her usual spot on Trigon, who had no sattle still.
"Soves! Dohaeras, Vhagar! Soves!" (Fly! Obey, Vhagar! Fly!) Vhagar takes off with Aemond on her back. Ahsokas watches and listens to Aemond scream in adrenaline. She then grabs Trigons horns, and he takes off after Vhagar. Flying a safe distance from Vhagar, allowing her to test her rider. Aemond is holding on for dear life. Aemond is about to slip off before he sees Trigon behind them, and he remembers the words she shared with Ahsoka. The kiss. He had to do this. For her. To keep her safe. And he had done it. He claimed Vhagar. In the wind, he heard a yell. It was Ahsoka. "YEAH! YOU DID IT!" Aemond landed and descended off Vhagar watching Trigon as he landed. Ahsoka dismounted quickly. Once she hit the ground, he started to sprint towards Aemond. He met her halfway, and they embraced.

Ahsoka: You did it! You did it! I told you, you would have a dragon!
Aemond: I couldn't have done it without you.
Ahsoka: Yes, you could have. You were destined to!

Aemond wastes no time and pulls Ahsoka in for another kiss. It lasts longer than the first one, and they pair wish it never to end. Hand in hand, they walk towards the castle. Aemond can't stop smiling. He has everything. Staring at Ahsoka, he remains in bliss. Until the pair are met by an unwelcoming sight. Jace, Luke, Baela, and Rhaena.

Rhaena: It's him.
Aemond: It's me. *breaks the hold of Ahsokas hand*
Rhaena: Vhagar is my mother's dragon.
Aemond: Your mother's dead.
Ahsoka: Aemond!
Aemond: And Vhagar has a new rider now.
Rhaena: She was mine to claim.
Aemond: Then you should have claimed her.
Ahsoka: Aemond had as much right as you did to claim Vhagar, cousin.
Rhaena: No! She was to be mine! And he stole her! You helped him!
Ahsoka: A dragon is not an heirloom passed from parent to child Rhaena! If Vhagar didn't want Aemond to claim her, then she wouldn't have let him.
Aemond: Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride. It would suit you.

Ahsoka turns to face Aemond with a shocked look in her eyes before Aemond pushes her out of the way. Ahsoka turned to see Rhaena had attempted to rush the pair while Ahsoka had her back turned and Aemond had saved her. Rhaena is thrown to the ground while Baela lands a punch. Making Aemond fall back before he got back up and punched her back. "Come at me again, and I'll feed you to my dragon!" Ahsoka gets back up to stand in front of Aemond. "No! That's enough! Everyone made their points now, let's just all -" She was cut off by Jace attacking her. While everyone else rushed Aemond. Ahsoka gave her brother an elbow to the face to get him off of her. She got up and saw Aemond was being ganged up on. "Get off of him!" She yelled as she gripped Baela and Rhaenas hair, pulling ever so harshly, throwing them to the other side of the cave. Aemond, who now had a better chance, got up and gripped Luke by the throat. "You will die screaming in flames just as your father did! Bastards." He said, making Ahsokas stomach coil at the sight. "NO! AEMOND DON'T!" Ahsoka shouts, making Aemond comply and let go of Luke. Jace sees Aemond is distracted by his sister and makes his move. He lunges at Aemond with a dagger in his hand. Aemond, who didn't realize what was happening too late, was knocked to safety by Ahsoka. Ahsoka... "NO!" Is all he heard before the gargling sound. He turned to see Jace on top of his sister. With the dagger plunged in her chest. Aemond let's out a terrifying scream at the sight of his Blue Star. Dead. Jace had pulled out the dagger, trying to fix what her had done. His sister, dead, by his hand. Aemond gets up to go after Jace, whilst Luke comes out of nowhere and slices his eye from his socket. He screams. All he could see when he held his eye in pain was Ahokas body. He reached for her, but she didn't reach back. She was gone. And Aemond would never forgive himself for that night. That's when a guard came. That's when the Blue Star, that shined in the night sky every night since Ahsokas birth. Disappeared behind dark clouds. Thunder and Lightning filled the ears of everyone on Driftmark, waking them all. That was until the sound of Trigon almost made everyone go deaf. Trigon felt the death of his rider. The death of the Blue Star. That's when everyone gathered in the great hall of Driftmark.

xJadisT

A/N. So. Jace killed Ahsoka. But don't worry, she does return. Continue reading to find out how. And who is the one to help her.