Part of Something Way Bigger

131 AC. Kings Landing

A/N. Just a reminder. I am not sticking to the original timeline or script. The succession of Driftmark will be happening in a few years. Viserys' illness is progressing slower than it was in the show.

Aemond and Ahsoka just welcomed their twins, a boy and a girl, that they named Aries and Aisha. With the latter born only ten minutes after her brother, both of them are healthy. Ahsoka was cleaned and stitched up, and it was just the family members present. Everyone was still in the Throne Room per The Queens' instructions due to the fact that the rain had not yet passed. It was not as terrifying as it was moments before with thunder shaking the foundation of the Keep, but it was still heavily coming down. Ahsoka didn't understand why, but she and everyone else soon would. Rhaenyra was holding her new granddaughter while Laenor held his new grandson. Aemond couldn't help but stare at Rhaenyra the entire time. Rhaenyra felt his gaze but never met it. Ahsoka kissed Aemonds cheek, pulling his attention to her for a moment, gaining a small smile before turning back to Rhaenyra. The smile dropping.

Laenor: Mighty little lad, aren't you?
Ahsoka: *satisfied sigh*
Laenor: I am so proud of you, my sweet Star.
Rhaenyra: As am I. Hello little one.

Aemond is done with this and decides to get up from his seat next to his wife and walk over to his sister. Aemond takes his daughter back in his arms before walking back to Ahsoka, sitting back down.

Ahsoka: *rests head on Aemonds shoulder*
Aemond: You are a true Marvel, my love. *kisses Ahsokas head*
Laenor: *to Aries* I can not wait to show you Driftmark. *rocks Aries*
Ahsoka: Hmm. I am sure he will love it, Kepa.
Rhaenyra: Are you feeling alright, my sweet?
Ahsoka: Yes, just a little sore. *clears throat*
Aemond: Easier than the first time?
Ahsoka: *laughs*
Laenor: *small chuckle* That would be no, son.

Some time passed before Laenor and Rhaenyra left the room. Aemond and Ahsoka laid their children in their separate cradles next to their own eggs. A few weeks ago, Aemond and Ahsoka had gone through the Hall of Stone, which now housed the eggs from House Targaryen's personal collection as well as the eggs from the free cities. Ahsoka had hatched a total of twelve dragons since the last shipment of eggs. Originally, the Hall of Stone housed a total of 119 eggs since the fall of Old Valyria. And now, with the 64 eggs received from the free cities, there was a total 183 dragon eggs that Ahsoka was going to bring to life overtime. Among the collection, they found a green egg with a blue accent and a purple egg as well. Giving Aries the green egg and Aisha the purple.

Ahsoka: Will you help me get changed?Aemond: For what love?Ahsoka: For the celebration

Aemond: For what love?
Ahsoka: For the celebration. *walks towards wardrobe*
Aemond: Ahsoka, you must rest.
Ahsoka: No, I must address everyone.
Aemond: *thunder cracks* What do you mean?
Ahsoka: *turns* I need to show everyone our family. The true blood of Old Valyria. *turns back around*
Aemond: What do you mean?
Ahsoka: *sigh/turns around* Aemond. We are the example.
Aemond: Of what?
Ahsoka: Of truth. Of Old Valyria. Our birthright, our children's birthright. You know as well as I do my brothers true parentage.
Aemond: *eye widens* You are admitting *interrupted*
Ahsoka: Our children are true. Their features are rare. Almost extinct. There are only a dozen of us with both white hair and violet eyes.
Aemond: I know. *walks over to Ahsoka* Which is one of the reasons I fell in love with you. *kisses her*
Ahsoka: Our children. Are of the rarest blood. The purest blood. *cups his face*
Aemond: What must we do, my love?
Ahsoka: We must present ourselves as one. One house. One family.
Aemond: *breath hitches* I am with you. Until the end of time.
Ahsoka: Even after that. *kisses him*