Author's note

Well, everyone. We've come to the end of this book. I thought it would drag on forever, but here we are.

I got the idea for this book a very long time ago. I thought it would be too difficult to write and publish and maintain a story, so I didn't start it right away. Then one night, I was brushing my teeth, and the water plus the lights were making a rainbow in the sink. I took this as a sign. This is a queer book, after all. I thought, "Screw it! I'm going to write that book!"

So I did! And it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Writing this has provided me so much comfort. It was something I did every day, and I like routine. Seeing everyone's comments totally boosted my confidence, and I wrote more, and better! To be honest, at the start of this book, I didn't have an ending planned out. I never thought I'd follow through.

Here is a special thanks to everything/everyone that helped me follow through...

First, I'd be nowhere without Google. Thank you, Google.

Second, "Grey's Anatomy" was a life saver (see what I did there?) when it came to medical terms. Shout out to you, Meredith Grey, shout out to you!

Third, to my fellow boygenius related writers, you are such a big inspiration to me. I wouldn't have done this without you all. Keep up the good work!

Fourth, thank you to boygenius, though I hope none of them ever read this. Their music is so important to me, and they've all become my role models.

Fifth and finally, thank you to the readers. To everyone who voted. To everyone who commented. To everyone who took the time out of your day to read my silly little story. Reading your comments is always amazing. You guys make me laugh and smile every day.

Goodbye for now. I will be back very shortly...just you wait.

And for those who asked about the wedding, I'd like you to know that it was held in the spring, so it wasn't too hot, or too cold, and the song for the first dance was "Apocalypse" by Cigarettes After Sex.