The Alpha's Girl's

Maison's POV

I was sitting on my bath tube crying. The little stick on the sink had to pink lines.

I'm pregnant.

I'm 16 years old and I'm pregnant. And not with just anyone's baby, I'm pregnant with the Alphas baby.

My name is Maison Kieler. Yes I'm a werewolf.

I'm from a small pack called Banes. I'm the Third Commands daughter.

To sum my life up for you in just one word is easy. Hell! My life is literally hell on earth.

I'm pregnant with the future Alphas baby. I haven't found my mate yet, I just turned 16 today. And well my parents suck. Mainly my mom, my dad is never around. She horrible, says I'm a disappointment to this family. I have an older brother Christian. We hardly talk.

"Maison, get down stairs and greet everyone, be social for once." My mother yelled.

Such a bitch! I thought

"Yeah I'm coming."

I look in the mirror, my eyes were all red and puffy. I splashed cold water on my face and combed my long blonde hair. Put alittle eye liner on to make my green eyes pop.

When I got down stairs I saw most of the pack. Including Kaidan. My baby daddy.

I walk up to the Alpha and thanked him for the party.

"Of course, now have you smelt your mate?" He ask

"No not yet." I frown. I hope I didn't find him...he would reject me being pregnant with someone else's child.

The Alpha walked off and left me with Kaidan.

"So happy birthday" he half smiled

"Thanks" I said and walked by him, accidentally brushing his shoulder.

Sparks were all over my body.

"Mate!" Kaidan whispered.

He than proceeded to drag me out of the house and into the woods.

"Your my mate" I finally came out of my shock.

"I guess so." He replied

"This is gre...." I got cut off

"This can't happen, I already have a different Luna." He said

"What! Your rejecting me?"

"I have too." He frowned

Than he walked off leaving me in the woods alone. I can't stay here, not with his child, I can't raise him or her and watch him with another girl. No I have to leave. And that's exactly what I will do tomorrow.