Chapter 15

Maisons POV

"Come on baby girl it's time to go" Jax said trying to get Katerina out of Emberys arms. Embery wasn't much help cause you could tell he wasn't really letting go.

"No! Can't he come with us" she ask hopefully.

"No he has to go back with his family" Jax said getting annoyed. I just thought it was sweet.

"We can meet up again tomorrow" Kaidian offered.

"See than chick you'll see him tomorrow" Forrest said trying to help.

"No I don't wanna leave him." She cried wrapping her tiny arms around his neck.

"Katerina! We are leaving now!" Jax ordered, Embery let out a low warning growl.

I chuckled at that and Jax shot me a glare. Which I laughed at too.

"I'll see you tomorrow kitten, ok and we can text and you can even call me if you want." Embery told her.

She looked up and rubbed her eyes.

"Really?" She ask

"Absolutely we can talk all night if you want to." He smiled when she laughed and nodded her head. He placed her on the ground and kissed the tip of her nose. She smiled and did the same back.

"Thankyou" Jax great fully whispered before picking Kat up and placing her in the car.

"No problem....but can we really see each other tomorrow? And talk on the phone tonight?" He ask.

"Of course, your dad as my number so just call or text and ill give my phone to Kat." I smiled.

"Cool" he smile and got into his own car.

"Well than I guess we will see you guys tomorrow" Kadian smirked.

"Great" Jax grumbled

The next morning Kat was up and jumping around the condo. She was still in her pj, she had on red shorts shorts and a white shirt. Her long hair was down hanging to her lower back.

"That boy needs to get here and calm her down" Layla laughed.

"I agree she kept us up half the night talking on the phone with him" Forrest yawned.

"I think it's cute, I'm glad both of my girl have found their mates. Even if Kat does really know what it means yet." I smile.

Jax walks in and picks Kat up and throws her over his shoulder.

"Daddy! Put my down he going to be here soon!" Just than the door bell went off.

Jax put Katerina down and she ran full speed to the door. She opened it and jumped right into Emberys arms.

"Hey there kitten!" He smiled, I loved his nickname for her!

"Hi" she smiled shyly.

"Don't go getting shy on the boy you been going on and on about how excited you are for him to be here." Jax smiled

"Dad!" She whined and jumped out of Emberys arms. She ran up to Jax hit his leg.

"What? I'm just saying what I heard" he jokes

"Stop" she whispers

Embery walks up to her and picks her up.

"That's ok I couldn't wait to see you either" he smiled

She blushed, my five year old daughter blushed!

"Wanna play video games?" Layla suggested sitting on Forrest lap.

"Sure" Sterling and Liam said.

"You wanna play?" Embery ask Katerine

She nods her head eagerly.

"You know how?" He ask

"Yeah"

"This is going to be to easy" Sterling smiled

What they didn't know is even Jax had a hard time beating Katerina at video games. I don't know how she is so good she only played a handful of times.

"I don't know about that" Layla laughs. She knows.

Thirty minutes later after Jax and I have gotten ourselves ready for the beach we walk back out to a laughing Kadian. A stunned Liam. A pissed off Sterling, and a knowing Layla and Forrest.

Embery just looked more in love.

"What! How she like 2!" Sterling yelled

"I'm five in a half thank you very much!" She sassed.

"Still, how you beat all of us?" Liam questioned.

"She's amazing that how's!" Embery smiled

I walked over to Kadian. He looked happy.

"What?" I ask

"I just wish me and you could have had this."

"Kadian" I warned

"I know, I just I wish we could have, but I'm happy with this! Being friends if I can call us that, I like that our kids at mates, I love this. And I love that my daughter can know her brothers, that my boys can get to know Layla. I'm happy they can know their sister." She smiled

"Me too" I agreed

Everything is great. I have Jax and my two little girls. I have a loving family and even know me and Kadian aren't together I'm still happy. Things couldn't be better.

"Your daughter? My brothers? Their sister?" Layla yelled.

Oh boy.......