Chapter 10

Sorry it's been a long ass time! And so sorry about the grammar mistakes lol!

*****************************************

Maison POV

I'm pregant.....with Jaxs baby.... I should be happy right? I love him and he loves me but I can't help a little spark of pain in the pit of my stomach that I'm pregnant with another males baby who isn't my mate.

I shouldn't feel guilty but I do, why do I have to feel guilty?

"Hey baby!" Jax wraps his arms around me and kisses my shoulder.

"Hi" I said softly.

"What wrong? Did Kaidan do something to you?" He growled

"No I'm just thinking is all" I tell him

"About?" He ask

"Everything and anything" I give a small smile.

This is a good thing, I knew deep down I could never let myself me with Kaidan, I could have a relationship with him but just as friends, and parents. Nothing more. And now that I'm pregnant it just makes it that much more affective.

"Mommy!" Layla runs up and hugs my leg.

"Hey baby, what are you doing" I ask her smiling.

"I'm hiding! Shhh" she whispers hiding behind me.

"From who" I laugh

"Forrest we are playing hide and seek!" She shh me again.

"Layla! Come out come out where ever you are!" Forrest calls.

Forrest walks by and smiles at me. He walks around the side of the house.

"Haha! He didn't find me! He so silly!" Layla laughs.

"I wouldn't be so sure sweetheart." Jax says

"Daddy, you silly too, he didn't know!"

She runs out from behind me legs and starts running towards the swing set to hide when Forrest jumps out and pick her up swinging her around.

"Got you!" He yells

"Forrest!!!" She laughs.

Jax laughs and pulls me inside.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong with you?" Jax ask

"Nothing" I say not looking him in the eye.

"Seriously baby, what's wrong?"

"Im... Um...." I stutter

"Baby, you can tell me" he coos

"I'm pregant" I whisper

"What?" He ask

"I'm pregant"

He looks at me stunned for a minute, until he picks me up and kisses me with so much love and passion.

"Baby! This is great! We are going to have a baby! Layla will have a brother or sister! God I love you" he says smashing his lips into mine again.

Our make out session is interrupted when Kaidan comes through the door and growls.

"Kaidan um sorry I completely forgot to meet you" I apologize.

"No problem we can just go talk outside." He suggest glaring at Jax.

"Ok" I agree and go to walk outside but Jax won't release his hold on my hips.

"Jax, let go ill just be outside watching Layla." I said kissing his chest. He relaxing and lets me go.

Kaidan POV

"So what did you want to talk about?" She ask me

"Us" I blurt out

"There is no us, never will be" she says

I was stupid to let her go, I could of had it all, this beautiful sexy girl, and our amazing child but not I had to be a dick and reject her.

"I think there could be if we tried." I told her

"No"

"Why not! I know I messed up but I want to fix it now! I want us to me together for us to be a family! "

"You don't understand, you hurt me! You literally killed me and you think just because your sorry and you've changed that it will make me forget what happened? How I had to go through everything alone until I found Jax! He is more of a man you will ever be! I love him more than I thought I could ever love someone! I love him like he is my own mate and I wish everyday he could be! He is the man I always pictured as my mate!" She yelled

"You don't think I know that! You don't think that I know you deserve him! You deserve so much better than me but hell I'm fucking selfish! I want you! I want Layla! I to be a family!"

"It can never happen!" She told me

"Why not!" I yelled!

"Because I'm pregnant with Jax heir!" She yelled

The next thing I knew was all I could see was red!