Chapter 5

Kaidans POV

She perfect, she looks just like her mom, my mate. My beautiful sexy mate that I stupidly rejected.

I was sitting in the living of their pack house listening to Layla. She was going on and on about some tv show with talking ponies.

"And than the pink pony grew wings and she flied over the rainbow." She squealed like it was the coolest thing. She was bouncing up and down.

"That's sounds amazing, I wish I could see it" I told her, that made her beam.

"I have it! We can watch it now! Please!" She squealed

"Sure princess" I smile.

She ran an put the tape in. Than she ran back. I thought she was going to jump next to me on the couch but she jumped right into my lap.

She was so tiny. I was scared to wrap my arms around her, I didn't want to hurt her.

She was do into the show and I was so into watching her smile and laughing we both didn't notice when Jax and Maison walked in and was standing at the door frame of the kitchen. Jax had his arms around Maison waist and was whispering something into her ear.

I let out a small growl. Layla jumped and laughed. She than noticed Maison and Jax.

"Are you going to watch the ponies with us?" She ask

"No baby it's time for bed" Maison said

"But mommy I want him to see the ponies fly over the rainbow" she whined

"Tomorrow I will watch it with you okay?" I told her

"Ok!" She smiled

"Princess it's time for bed come on" Jax walked up to her and help out his arms.

Layla jumped and Jax threw her up in the arm and caught her.

"Again daddy!" She squealed

When she said that word, and said it directed towards him. My blood started to boil.

Once they were upstairs I turn to Maison.

"Daddy?" I snapped

"Yeah?" She ask

"She thinks he's her father!"

"No, she knows he's not but he's as good as, he helped raise her."

"You never have me a chance to"

"He adores her, she loves him and is happy with him!" Maison yelled quietly

It was silent for awhile. Till she broke it.

"Listen I'm not going to fight with you, I agree you need to get to know her and maybe, if things go well we can tell her together."

"Thanks" I said walking up to her.

"You look beautiful, I missed yo..." She cuts me off

"Dont...... , just leave and you can come by in the morning to see Layla."

I sigh and stepped back.

"Goodnight Maison" I said and kissed her on the forehead and walked out the door.