Chapter 3

3 years later

"Layla come here, you need to put your shoes I" I called after my third year old daughter.

Ever since I got here everything has been....good. Jax and I started dating, and he is helping me raise Layla. She has long caramel blonde hair and big green eyes. She my princess.

"Lay, come on listen to your mother." Jax called after her.

"Oh but daddy I don't wanna put shoes on" she pouted running in Jaxs arms. He scooped her up and spun around.

"Alright, come on baby, does she have to have shoes on" he pouted along with her.

"I guess not."

Layla squealed and jumped out of his arms.

"You spoil her to much." I laugh

"I know" he smiled

Jax lost his mate a few years ago, when we met there was just something between us that connected. Every since that first night. He helped me though birth, and is helping me raise Layla. He loves her like she's his own.

I havnt heard from my pack since I left. I know they felt me leave though. I still feel alittle pain when Kaidan is sleeping with his Luna. But I know he felt it when me and Jax slept together as well.

"So I have something I need to talk to you about. And if you don't like it I will turn them down but they need our help." Jax began pulling me on his lap.

Uh oh, we help train packs and I have a feeling I know which one called.

"The Banes called" he began

"Their coming?" I ask

"I told them I had to ask other members first"

"What wrong"

"Rogues"

Just cause I don't wanna see them doesn't mean I can let them be killed.

"Not much you can do, I mean I'm nervous to see them but I can't just let them die."

"I'm protect you baby, believe me I won't let them get near you or Layla."

"I know" I said kissing him on the lips.