Chapter 14

Maisons POV

I look up to see Kadian and the boys.

Oh lord!

I see Layla smiling and hugging all of them. And I see Katerina playing in the sand. I notice Embery staring at her longingly. I know that long all to well cause it the exact look Jax is growling at Kadian for.

"Well this is odd." Kadian laughs.

"What are you doing here" Jax barks

"Jax!" I frown

"Sorry" he says and than begins to stare at Embery.

"Oh no! No! No! No! You don't look at my daughter that way!" He growls at Embery.

"Don't yell at my son!" Kadian barks

"Lets just claim down before we drawl attention to ourselves." I reason.

It's falls into award silence.

Katerina comes running up. I know she wants to go in the water.

"Who's these people" she ask

"Baby girl this is friends of....ours" Jaxs says.

"Oh hello" she says

Kadian looks at her and smiles. He knows Embery is her mate.

"Hello my name is Kadian, these are my sons Sterling, Embery, and Liam"

"Hello" she says shyly.

"Momma can I go into the ocean?" She smiles

"Not without someone in there with you"

"I'll go with her" Embery speaks up.

I take in his appearance. For a ten your old he sure is buff. He had really noticeable eight pack and is very tan. He has green eyes and spiked dark brown hair.

"No she needs someone who can keep an eye on her she is a ball of engery." Jax says.

"I'm a great swimmer I won't let anything happen to her." He says with double meaning.

Jax looks at me and I look at him pleadingly. If he likes it or not he's her mate.

"Be careful" he groaned

I watched as Embery would pick Katerina up to help her jump over the bigger waves. They reminded me of Forrest and Layla when they were smaller.

"Go figure, my son and your daughter mates......" Kadian joked

"Go figure" Jax rolled his eyes.

After a long day at the beach we all decided to go out to dinner. All of us mainly because Katerina didnt want to leave Embery she was having a blast.

"What your favorite color?" She ask Embery. We were at the restaurant and she was sitting on his lap with her back towards the table. His arms where holding her up around her waist.

"It was green, but Im starting to like the color blue" he smiled

"I love blue too!" She squealed, everytime she laughed he would smile like he would never be happier.

I can tell he will love her right. And I feel blessed that both my girls have loving mates.