Chapter 2

I got up early the next morning. I packed everything I could into my car.

I grabbed all the money I had saved over the last 16 years and got my keys and left.

Not once did I look back.

At first I felt an uncomfortable pain in my chest but I knew it was from my leaving and the rejection. It would fade over time.

I drive for 8 hours only stopping for food and the bathroom.

I stopped in a town called Green Woods.

I stopped at a little motel just inside the town.

I rented a room and had the worst night sleep of my life. I felt Kaidan and his 'Luna' mating. The pain was unbearable.

The next morning I woke up and decided to walk and get so breakfast.

I walked a few miles to a little bakery.

I ordered a small coffee and a blueberry muffin. I sat their reading a book I brought from home and eating me muffin.

I hardly noticed a man sit down across from me. I wouldn't have noticed him if I didn't smell him. He was a wolf, one of power. Great my luck I come to a town with a pack.

"Hello their sweetheart." The sexy man said. He was tall with shaggy dark brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hello" I whispered

"Is there a reason you have come into my territory without permission?" He ask, shit his territory! He's an alpha!

"I apologize I didn't know this land was marked."

"It certainly is." He smiled

"I will be leaving today, I apologize."

"What's your name sweetie?"

"Maison"

"Maison, what pack are you from, cause your definitely not a rogue."

"I left me pack." I answered truthfully

"Why?"

"Um...." I started but my eyes filled with tears.

He saw me upset and he got up out of his seat. He crouched down next to me.

"Come with me" he said

"I'm sorry for trespassing, please ill leave today." I pleaded, afraid of what he would do to me.

"No sweetheart, I'm bringing you into my pack, that is if you would like."

"What...? Why?"

"Cause I can smell how much you need my help." He smiled sadly and pointed to my stomach.

I nodded and we walked back to my motel and gathered my things. On the way back to his pack house I explained to him all that happened. Hey Kaidan is the alpha father, how he rejected me.

When we arrived at his pack house I was greeted back a few others.

He led me to a room and it had a huge bed.

"I hope you don't mind, this is my room I don't have a clean room for you tonight but I will sleep on the couch." He smiled

"Thankyou" I smiled

"My name is Jax but the way, ill be just downstairs if you need anything."

I smiled and got ready for bed. I got under the covers and cried. I don't know what I'm doing.

Evenutally Jax came back into the room. He must of heard me crying cause he stopped immediately to check on me.

"Maison are you okay?"

"I don't know"

"I'll just be over on the couch if you need me alright." He said about to walk away.

Before he could I grabbed his arm.

"No please don't leave me." I cried.

"Shhh, baby I won't ok." He soothed while he climbed into bed with me.

I feel asleep in his arms that night. And I exactly got a good night sleep.