Chapter 12

Kaidans POV

Getting back to Banes territory is like a slap in the face. I'm banished. Now the slim chance I had of getting Maison and Layla are gone.

Walking into my pack house I am merged by three tiny figures.

"Dad!" They all yelled.

"Hey guys" I smile.

Yes.... I have three sons. One is 6, his name is Sterling. Next theirs Embery he's 5, and finally their Liam who just turn 4.

(Author note. I know the ages don't make sense since he would of had a kid before Maison got pregnant and left, but for the second book I wanted Layla brothers to be older so just go along with it thanks)

"Your home early?" Maci, my wife and Luna said.

"We had a lot of complications"

"Like?"

"I'll tell you later."

I walked to my office and laid on the couch. I can't stop thinking about Maison and Layla. I wanted Layla to know the boys. I wanted them to know they had a sister. A little sister that it was their job to protect.

I wonder how piss Maison will be if she finds out about the boys. Extremely piss I think. I mean it's not like their her kids, but if the situation was reversed and she rejected me I would want to know if my mate had kids with someone else.

And she does, or is going to but at least she told me.

How did this happen? Ill tell you how it happened. I'm a dick that's how.

"Hey dad" Sterling said knocking on the door.

"Hey buddy what's up?"

"Nothing...."

"No theirs something wrong"

"Well when you were gone momma go a phone call about someone named Maison?"

Oh shit, she knew...... No wonder she was noisy when I got home. Maci and mine relationship is strictly sex, and taking care of our kids. Other than that we have nothing in common.

"And what she say about Maison?" I ask him

"I don't really know, something about a girl name Layla."

I sighed deeply.

"Who are they dad?"

"Go get your brothers"

Two hours later I have told my boy everything. How I'm a dick, how they have alittle sister, how their mother isn't my true mate.

"So we have a sister?" Embery ask.

"Yeah bud"

"How old! Does she know about us? Does she want to meet us, can we meet her?" They all fired question out at me.

"It complicated right now, but one day I promise you guys will meet them."

They all nod.

I hope I can keep that promise.