Chapter 13

Maisons POV

5 years later

"Mom!" I hear Layla yell. She is eight years old now. She and her sister Katerina can't seem to stop playing pranks on each other. Of course Katerina only being 5 has a lot of help from Forrest who is now 12 now.

"Yeah Lay?" I smile

"This needs to stop! They put a crab in my shower!" She yelled.

"Honey you started it!" Jax walks in laughing.

"Dad! A crab in my shower! It could have ate me toes!" She whines

"I wouldn't have let the crab eat your toes their to cute." Forrest says walking up to hug Layla from behind.

"I think it would have been better if the crab ate her toes!" Katerina laughs skipping into the kitchen.

"Your a brat!" Layla laughs.

Katerina rolls her eyes and sticks her tough out at Layla.

Katerina is her own person entirely. She has long natural bleach blonde hair. She has big violet blue eyes and long thick eyelashes. He skin is just likes Jaxs a natural perfect tan. Jax is always complaining about how he is going to have to Alpha order all the boys away.

"Can we go swimming today pleaseeeeeeeee" Katerina smiles

"Yeah can we!!!!!!" Layla yells.

"Yeah we can" Jax says

They all run to get their swim suits on. I run upstairs and slip my black bikini on.

I walk in to help Kat get her swim suit on. She picked out a hot pink bikini. I than pulled he thick long hair in a high pony tail. Even in a pony tail it falls down pass her shoulders.

Jax, me, Kat, Layla, and Forrest all drive out to the beach about 2 hours away. We have a condo there and will stay throughout the week end.

Throughout the car ride I couldn't help but think about Kadian. After he was banished off the land he didn't try to contact us for a few months.

After awhile he did and literally broke down to me on the phone. How he had three sons, how he will regret not making me his, how he knows that we will never be together but he wants to know his daughter and he wants his sons to know their sister.

I agreed and throughout the years Layla and me have gone to visit him. She still doesn't know that he's her biological father. She gets along with all the boys too. They know to keep quiet until we are ready to tell her. I have yet to bring Kat out there with me but I have been meaning to. Jax I can tell hates Layla even knowing him. so its hard for me to even bring up taking Kat with us. It being his daughter. Not that he loves her anymore than he does Layla.

"We're here" Jax announces.

"Beach!!!!!" Kat squeals.

We unpack at the condo and than head to the beach. Something tells me that it's going to be an exciting day. I keep getting this tingly feeling in my stomach.

We have been on the beach for about thirty minutes when I hear Jax growl.