Chapter 11

Jaxs POV

I was sitting with Layla in my office looking over a few paper while she played a game on my laptop. She was sitting on my lap laughing everytime she did something right in the game. It made me smile everytime. I can't wait for her and Maison and mine soon to be child to meet. For them to play together.

I can't believe Maison is pregnant! I can't wait for her to show that she is carrying my pup. She is going to look even more beautiful than she already does.

"Daddy! Can I have a snack pleaseee" Layla ask turn around and wrapping her tiny arms around my neck.

"Sure princess" I tell her pick her up and walking into the kitchen.

I had just sat Layla down and was about to give her her snack when Kaidan came burging into the kitchen.

"You" he yelled, I'm guessing Maison told him about we pregnancy because she came running in after him.

"I will kill you!" He yelled before he lunged at me. We fought our way outside than shifted, Layla crying in the back round the entire time. This made my angier knowing his daughter was right there and he just lost his temper.

After awhile member from both our packs pulled us apart.

"You are banished from my land! You or any of your pack members are to set foot back on my land without my knowing! Doing so will lead to your death! You have 1 hour to gather your things and get the fuck off my land" I yelled.

"Than I'm taking my daughter with me!" Kaidan yelled.

"You even try to touch my daughter or Maison I will kill you on the spot! Now leave!" I dismissed walking over to a stunned Maison and a crying Layla.

"She isn't your daughter! She's mine, and so is Maison!"

"Their both part of my pack! You try and taken them daughter and mate or not we will go to war! You considering the reason your here who do you think will win?" I laughed humorlessly.

"Come on baby" I whispered in Maisons ear grabbing her waist and leading her and Layla toward the house.

"See them all off my land" I ordered to whoever.