-12-

Our history class trudged onto the bus at 7 AM on the dot for our field trip today.

Everyone was exhausted, including me. I accidentally stayed up until 3 AM last night watching Anakin Skywalker edits. Then I decided to watch Revenge of the Sith after that for shits and giggles.

I threw my 5 Seconds of Summer hoodie on because it was freezing on the bus.

"Does anyone have a phone charger?" Josh asked us. "I'm on 40%."

"How?" Anna shot him a look of bewilderment.

He shrugged. "I was on FaceTime with Mitch last night and forgot to plug in before I went to bed."

I snorted. "Join the struggle bus. I'm starving."

The history museum we were going to was a solid hour away. I don't know if I can handle a bus ride with Dylan and Devin in the back seats for an hour.

We hadn't even left the school yet and they were already being loud as fuck.

"Join my Minecraft server." Devin announced to the entire bus.

I rolled my eyes and put my airpods in before leaning against the window to take a nap.

Post Malone was blasting in my ears and I drifted off to sleep in an instant.

The hour long bus ride felt like 20 minutes, and I woke up to Dylan yelling in my ear.

"Madison, what the fuck. Get up."

I sighed and pulled my hood off of my head before trudging off of the bus. That was a good ass nap, I can't lie.

"I'm handing everyone a sheet of paper and a pencil. When you're in the museum, you need to look around for good information to use for your projects. I'm letting you split into groups, but please be responsible and focus on getting your information. No horse playing."

His gaze was locked on the two idiots, who were currently laughing over a squished McDonalds hamburger in the parking lot.

I walked into the museum with Josh and Anna, complaining about the lack of sleep I got last night. I was also going on a tangent about Anakin Skywalker and how he's my current obsession.

These are important things that you have to update your friends about.

"I didn't know you liked Star Wars." Anna commented while we walked through a section about log cabins.

"I don't." I replied jokingly. "I just like Anakin."

"You know he dies in episode 6, right?"

I whipped my head around, facing Devin, who was in the same area as us for some unknown reason. Him and Dylan had been trailing behind us this whole time.

"Well, duh, he's the bad guy." I replied with an eye roll. I forgot Devin was a Star Wars nerd.

He let out a laugh. "He was brainwashed by Palpatine. So he's actually just a tragic villain."

Shut the hell up.

"Don't care. Anakin's hot. End of story." I turned back to the pile of logs and the life sized wagon on display.

I was scribbling down any pieces of information I could get for this stupid project.

"So is Padme." he replied while awkwardly standing next to me while I wrote shit down on my paper.

He started writing exactly what I was writing and I rolled my eyes before walking away to the next exhibit.

"Give us your answers." Dylan followed me like a lost dog. "We don't know what to write."