-44-

Here's Dylan and Alexis eating each other's faces.
How wholesome<3

We rode Expedition Everest about 3 times because it was really fun. I sat off on one round so Alexis wouldn't be by herself, and it wasn't pure torture since we were sort of getting along now.

"What time are we supposed to be eating at again?" Dylan asked while we walked towards the exit of the park.

"8." Austin responded for the millionth time.
"At Chef Mickey's."

We were going back to the hotel to get ready for dinner since we had about 2 hours. I was starving, so I begged Dylan to buy me a dole whip on the way out. He obliged, of course, and it was delicious.

When we got to the hotel, Devin went with me to our room, and Alexis gave him a look.
"You aren't allowed in here."

"So? No ones around." he responded and pushed the door open casually.

If someone gets in trouble it's definitely going to end up being me. He set the backpack on the ground gently, and flashed me a smirk before flopping down onto my bed.

"Go to your own room." I hissed.
"You're gonna get us in trouble."

He gave me an obnoxious smile and handed the backpack to me. "You better keep the backpack."

"No. I don't want it." I snapped, and shoved it back into his arms.

"Madison, they're onto me." he gave a painful smile, so Alexis wouldn't catch any idea of what's going on. "Also, be careful. You just fucking threw him at me."

Remind me why we're keeping a goddamn duck again? This was so unbelievably stupid.

"Fine. But you get it after dinner." I snapped, as he left the room with a smile on his face.

It had been hours since I opened this stupid backpack, and the duck could be dead for all I know. I went into the bathroom and filled up the bathtub with water so Marco Polo could swim around for a while, and I sat on the toilet lid and played on my phone.

He started shaking his feathers around and flapping his wings, making water splash everywhere. It pissed me off.

Alexis was full out convinced that I was taking a bath, and blow drying my hair, but I was trying to dry the duck off so I could put him back in the backpack.

Marco Polo was so fucking stubborn. Plus he hated me for no reason. I got him in the backpack while Alexis was doing her makeup in the other bathroom, by some miracle.

We got to the restaurant that the whole school was eating at. They had a lot of good options on the menu, including a large, extensive array of breakfast foods. I ended up getting strawberry pancakes. They were mickey shaped.

"This shit is bomb as fuck." Brandon announced and leaned back in his chair dramatically.

Everyone from school was scattered around at different tables eating, and every time Gilbert started laughing, you could hear him from all the way across the restaurant.

"I'm never going back home." Austin agreed, and shoveled food into his mouth. "This is too good."

Devin kicked me under the table and I rolled my eyes.

"If you don't quit I'll kill you."

"Do it." he replied.

I flipped him off.

"Students of Merriton Highschool." Mrs. Porter yelled above the chatter of the restaurant to get everyone's attention.

Dylan rolled his eyes and wiped his mouth.
"What does this bitch want?"