-41-

Devin had been at our house all day long with me and Dylan. We were in the theatre room trying to decide on what to watch.

"The Walking Dead." Devin protested.

"No you big fuck." Dylan snapped.
"Game of Thrones."

"Nobody wants to watch that shit." I muttered dryly while scrolling through every streaming service for something to watch.

"Don't care" he snatched the remote from me.

Devin kneed him in the gut, making him fall backwards with a loud wheeze, and I let out a laugh involuntarily.

We were about to leave in a few days for our school Disney Trip. During the summer, the school takes a big trip for the seniors and the whole school is allowed to come. The boys were leaving three weeks after Disney for college, which is all they know how to talk about. The trip was going to be a final 'huzzah' of the summer, and a goodbye to the people who just graduated.

"We're watching The Walking Dead. I don't care if you piss on the floor over it." Devin said, shooting a glare to both me and Dylan.

"I wanted to watch Young Sheldon." I frowned.

But we watched The Walking Dead, just like Devin wanted. It was actually decent, though I'd never admit that to him. I was extremely invested in every episode.

"Dude. Miley Cyrus just fucking blocked me." Dylan said out of nowhere while we were watching the show.

"No way." I said, while looking over his shoulder to see.

"I saw your comment." Devin snickered so hard I thought he was gonna choke.

Devin showed me the screenshot he took of it, and I almost screamed at his horrendous comment about pubic hair.

"I'd block you too." I sneered.

Dylan's been noticed by lots of celebrities before- which is pretty crazy. Kendall Jenner told him he was hot once when he went to New York with Alexis for some makeup launch. Rihanna kicked him out of her concert one time for being disrespectful and a huge asshole. Don't ask why he was at a Rihanna concert- no one's actually sure why. Him and Devin went a few years ago and failed to be civil.

"Of course, we can never forget when Justin Bieber blocked you." Devin laughed.

"Oh yeah for hitting on his wife."

We were all laughing so hard we didn't even realize Dad standing at the doorway, looking more tired than usual.

"What's up, old man?" Dylan smirked, and ran to Dad to give him a slap on the back.

"Devin I need to talk to you."

We all turned and looked at him, super thrown off. This had to be something serious. Dad never calls Devin out like that; hell, he rarely talks to him as it is.

Devin awkwardly stood up, and walked outside of the theatre room, shutting the door behind him.

Me and Dylan immediately turned to each other, curious to know if either one of us knew what was up.

"What the hell is that all about?" Dylan hissed.

"I know as much as you do. It's so weird for Dad to call him out like that. Maybe it's about his Mom."

He immediately bolted towards the door, and leaned his ear against it to try and listen.

"What are they saying??" I questioned.

He stood up and grunted.
"I can't hear anything."

———————————————

Devin left before dinner and we never asked him anything. I know Dylan really wanted to pry, but I flashed him a look every time he tried to.