-43-

I woke up to the sound of Alexis snoring so loud that I thought the roof might blow off. Despite her beautiful figure, and extreme feminine personality, she snored like a fucking cow.

Dylan was texting me to figure out where we were going today, even though nobody could decide. Devin and Austin were insistent on us going to Animal Kingdom, but Dylan was fighting tooth and nail to get us to go to Epcot.

We decided to go to Epcot because of the Guardians of the Galaxy rollercoaster that Devin really wanted to ride. That's basically what convinced him and everyone else to go.

Alexis wouldn't wake up, so I had to throw a pillow at her.

"What the hell are you doing?" she sat up, shooting daggers at me.

"Your boyfriend's waiting on us." I reminded her.

She gave me a pissed off glare and rolled her eyes. "He'll live. I promise."

I turned to the mirror and started brushing my hair. She could be a bitch all morning if she wanted to, but I was going into the parks today regardless. I don't care if I hurt her feelings.

It only took her about a minute to actually get up and start getting ready. I sat on the edge of my bed and texted Josh and Anna since I missed them a lot. No one compares to them.

When Alexis finally got ready, we left the hotel and started walking towards the bus stops to meet the boys. They, of course, were nowhere to be seen.

"Where the fuck are they?" Alexis snapped.
"I thought we were in a huge rush."

"I'm willing to bet Dylan went back to sleep." I responded, and kept playing on my phone.

The morning sun was too bright for me, so I threw my Ray Bans on. Alexis was typing away on her phone, casually sending selfies of herself on Snapchat to people. She was just like Dylan — overwhelmingly popular.

I stretched my legs out and kept texting Josh and Anna, but really just Josh because Anna was still sleeping. He was awake for work since he had an early shift. He works at Sephora, which makes complete sense.

The boys finally made it to the bus stop, and I think me and Alexis both sighed in relief. Sitting together in silence was a million times more awkward than it should've been. We don't have much in common, and it's hard to hold a conversation with her when she openly hates you.

"Seriously? What took you so long!" Alexis criticized them for showing up late and taking forever.

"This sleepy fuck wouldn't wake up." Brandon chuckled and pointed at Devin, who was literally half asleep just standing there.

Austin sat in the empty space next to Alexis on the bench. "I cant believe Quinn and Gilbert didn't wanna come with us."

"I told them not to, cause they're annoying." Dylan replied. "And last time we went to Disney with them, they argued the whole time."

Devin busted out laughing. "Dude you're an ass."

"They were swinging at each other in line for It's a Small World." Austin added, which I found highly amusing.

The bus finally arrived and we got on. There was hardly any room on it, since it was packed with people so we all had to stand up and hold onto hand rails.
Every time the bus hit a bump, we'd all lose balance a little.
Dylan was dancing on the pole like a stripper, even though we told him not to with this many people on the bus. Unfortunately, he didn't listen.

As soon as we got into the park, we went straight to the Nemo ride for some reason. The line was super short, so we got on within 5 minutes of standing in line. Instead of riding two per seat, someone decided that we should do three. That dumbass being Brandon. Me, Devin and Brandon got shoved in one seat, and Dylan, Alexis and Austin were in another.