-36-

We ate an ungodly amount of food. Josh had to use the bathroom after we finished, and he was in there for an entire hour.

We started heading home once it got really late, and the party was still going on. In fact, it had picked up more energy since I left, which I didn't know was humanly possible.

I tried to open my window, but Anna fucking locked it before we left. It was probably on purpose so I'd have to run into Devin. She's insane.

"You're joking." I groaned, realizing that we were going to have to enter through the middle of the fucking party, where everybody would see us.

I went through the garage, since it was slightly less central than the front door where everybody was entering and exiting.

Dylan was making out with Alexis in Dad's office, and I smirked to myself. This asshole is going to get in so much trouble. I guess everybody was too drunk and stupid to connect the dots about who Alexis's baby daddy is. It's the most obvious thing in the world if you ask me.

Luckily, Dylan didn't see me, so I ran upstairs, sprinting for my life. Josh and Anna ran behind me. We got to my room completely out of breath and slung the door open.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head at the horrifying sight I walked in on.

Devin Smalls and Lauren Mitchells were having sex in my bed.

The moans coming from her mouth were enough to give me lifelong PTSD. My mouth dropped open, and Anna had to cover it for me, so I didn't start yelling.

"Get out of her room!" Josh yelled.

Devin looked over, and his eyes went wide when he saw me. This was the awkwardest fucking moment of my life.

Yes, he was completely naked.
Yes, I saw his dick.
Yes, I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"Dude, shut the fucking door!" Devin yelled, angrily. His voice was shaky from, what I assumed, was him fucking so hard.

God, this was so weird.

Where the fuck was I supposed to go?
Why did I have to walk in on that? And more importantly, why did he decide to use my room?

"Okay, bye." I muttered, turning around and slamming my door shut as hard as humanly possible.

"Where are we going now?" Josh asked.

"My house." Anna said, while storming down the stairs furiously.

I shoved through everybody downstairs, not caring about anything anymore. Fuck my life.

I went back to my car and started driving straight to Anna's house.

"What the hell was that?" Anna screamed.
"He's so fucking sick in the head. Oh my god."

Yeah, he is.

"What do you wanna do?" Josh asked me.

I didn't say anything, and the car was dead silent. What do you do in a situation like this? What the actual fuck. I couldn't breathe for a while because of the anxiety lodged into my system, and I wanted to scream or throw up. I hate my life.

Josh looked at me.
"Are you gonna be okay?"

I nodded, despite the fact that I couldn't feel my legs and my chest was pounding like a drum.
"I'm fine. Just traumatized for life."

My brain wasn't fully processing what just happened. I was still in shock, unable to form a complete thought.

We got to Anna's house and went to her room.
Finally, I felt comfortable somewhere.