23.

-HER-

"Grim," I wanted to tell him to stop, but the way I breathed his name, it sounded more like I was begging him to take me. As soon as he had laid his hands on me, I seemed to have lost all control over my body.

It didn't help that my wolf was right under the surface, lurking and waiting to be let out so she could be with him and complete our union. She was the one who was making it harder for me. It felt like I was being pitted against the two while desire controlled my body. Though I had to admit, he was good with his fingers as he stroked my sensitive clit through the sheer panty fabric.

A part of me desperately wanted to feel his fingers directly on my clit. I liked the idea of him showing more attention to my most sensitive part. It made me melt for him more.

"I'm listening," He whispered, his deep voice rumbled in a sultry manner, "You think all this is stupid when it's the reason why we exist in the first place?" He questioned, applying more pressure to my clit and pushing me towards my release. My whole body tensed with the anticipation of coming undone, but the release never came. He stopped right when I was at the peak, ready to take a dive. So fucking cruel. "You need to answer me first," He stated authoritatively before I could make a noise of protest and lose the remaining bits of my self-respect.

At that moment, frustration shot through me. The anger I felt was more intense than anything I had ever felt. Only he could incite such intense emotions inside me, and I hated him for that.

"Fuck you!" I growled at him. I wanted to throw more insults at him and tell him how fucking awful he was for stroking me like that but not letting me cum, how cruel he was for making me realise how much I needed him yet not giving me anything at all. But all this never came. Instead, all these words reeled inside me, making me feel like I could burst and catch flames any moment.

"Alright then," the way he smiled at me as he reached for his belt could have made Lucifer blush. I bristled, watching him undo his belt and then doing the same to his pants. I was too shocked to ask what he was doing when he reached into his pants and pulled out his raging erection.

I felt my lady bits react to the sight of his impressive, veiny cock. He tacked me with his dark, penetrating eyes, taking himself in his hands and stroking himself.

"Is that what you wanted, my little mate?" He asked, his voice dark and sultry, filled with many promises. I watched him stroke his whole length, spending a few seconds to rub his thumb all over his tip before stroking back down. My pussy clenched at the sight, begging to be filled with his whole length and fucked into the next lifetime.

"Wh-what are you—"

"I'm fucking myself," He answered smugly, stroking himself from top to bottom with a slow, titillating stroke. I couldn't take my eyes off his hand as it moved the length of his whole cock, making my core throb harder with desire. It felt like he was robbing me somehow by not letting me know what his hand felt, travelling the length of his cock.

"You... you..." I wanted to tell him to stop, to tell him that that wasn't what I meant, but all the words got lodged into my throat as soon as I saw a bead of pre-cum appear on his tip. I sucked a breath as I watched the bead grow bigger before running down the length of his cock. I clenched my thighs, fighting my need.

"Me what?" He urged, his voice strained as he continued, his eyelids heavy with need as he continued looking at me. "You want me to stop?" He asked. I licked my lips, wishing he had never stopped. I was too enthralled to speak.

"Grim," I whimpered, watching him stroke himself faster, wishing I was the one doing the job. Even my pussy was eager to volunteer to replace his hand.

My whole body was begging me to surrender to the bond, to step and claim him and... and... take what was rightfully mine.

"Tell me, Veronica. Do you like what you see?" He asked, speaking the next bead of pre-cum that appeared his length. "Would you like to do more than just watch?" He offered, his eyes pitch black. I was about to say yes, to reach out and stroke him instead, but I reminded myself that it was all a trap.

He wanted me to yield to him, to give away all my power so he could make me dance to his tune, and a part of me was more than willing to walk right into that delicious trap and see how much trouble I could get myself into. It was tempting, awakening the side I thought was long dead.

I looked at the hungry look on his face. He was looking at me as if I was his prey, and some part of me wanted to be consumed by him whole. But no, I wasn't going to make it all so easy. Instead, I had another plan in my mind.

I lifted my legs on the counter and spread them as wide as possible. My heels made it tricky to place my legs firmly, but I somehow managed. Either way, I immediately had his attention as I pulled my skirt to the very back, revealing my thighs and my drenched panties.

I ensured he had stopped stroking himself as he watched me hook a finger in my pantie and tug it aside to reveal my glistening core, leaking with my juices. A tortured growl tore through his throat as he watched me part my glistening folds to reveal my pink entrance.

A feral look crossed his face, his eyes never leaving my pussy as I sank my middle and ring finger into my split and curled them against the rough spot, moaning with pleasure.

Two can play this game.

~

Read the next 20+ chapters on Patreon. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3