24.

-HIM-

For a moment, I believed that I had the upper hand, that I was the one playing her by being unpredictable and risky with my actions. But she proved to be a wild card altogether when she boldly lifted her legs on the counter and spread them wide and open for me to see her drenched panties.

Not only that, she tucked her panty aside and showed me her glistening core, holding her folds apart for me to see her beautiful opening leaking with her juices. Then with a wicked smile on her lips, she sank her fingers in her pussy and moaned out loud, challenging me.

I accepted her challenge right away, not intending to step back. I had been the one to start it by pushing the boundaries. Only, I hadn't been expecting her to be so bold as she fucked herself with her fingers while I stood there, watching.

My cock throbbed harder, twitching for release, but that could wait. At first, I needed to teach my mate a lesson— to never play with fire because it could burn her pretty badly. Though I had been the one to incite the sparks, I wasn't aware it'd turn into a fucking wildfire. But I loved it. It gave me a thrill that had been long missing from my life.

When she threw her head back and moaned again, I stepped closer, ready to ravage her, until the only thing she remembered was me. I wanted to be the only one making her moan and cry in pleasure.

I grabbed her thighs, making her gasp and look at me stunned. Before she could ask me what I was doing, I dragged her to the edge of the counter and sunk to my knees until I was face to face with her glistening pussy, begging to be fucked.

"Grim!" She screamed my name when my mouth landed right on her throbbing clit, sucking hard at it mercilessly until she was squirming in my hold. Her hands fisted my hair as I flickered her nub with the tip of my tongue without a stop, making her squirm.

I hooked her legs over my shoulder to hold her into place as I lapped at her cunt like a thirsty man who had found an oasis after being lost in the desert for days. I wasn't going to leave her cunt alone until my thirst was utterly sated.

I kept flicking her with my tongue while sinking my fingers into her needy cunt.. She was so wet that my fingers slipped inside her right away, but her walls clenched hard around me, determined to push me out. I wasn't going to back away. I curled my fingers inside her, making her clench harder around my fingers.

I kept assaulting her with my mouth and my fingers until she came undone with a piercing moan that shook my whole house. She fell back on the counter, gasping for a breath as she rode the high of her orgasm.

"My dinner looks beautiful tonight," I commented, running my fingers through her folds, spreading her juices everywhere. She gave me a challenging look but was too wasted for a comeback.

"W-wait!" She shrieked when I draped her over my shoulder to take her to my bedroom. I wanted to continue eating her pussy, to test her limits and see how far she allowed me to go.

At that moment, I realized I preferred this far more than having her tell me everything. It felt like I was out exploring an unknown territory, and upon making the right choices, I reaped the greatest rewards. I wanted to continue the adventure to see what kinds of gains it had and if it'd let me end up buried in her cunt by the end of the night.

"We're taking it to a bit more comfortable place," I told her, placing my hand on her ass. She was glorious, and I couldn't wait to see her.

"Put me down," She hissed, and I replied with a sharp spank to her ass, making her whimper. The scent of her arousal thickened immediately.

"What was that!" She yelled, trying to sound mad, but I smiled to myself, opening my bedroom door.

"That's called a spank. Did you like it?" I purred. I chuckled when she made an indignant noise, placing her on my bed. I watched her sleep in my bed last night, wishing to crawl in and bath in her essence. My hands had ached to touch her while she had slept, but tonight, I would have it all... or as much as she would allow me to have.

Either way, I felt like the happiest man alive on the planet while gazing at my beautiful mate sitting on my bed, her eyes filled with hunger while she shot me a challenging look. My stars must have finally aligned for me to be blessed with such a mate. I'd ask Alkmena about it the next time she woke up from her long slumbers.

Until then, I focused on my beautiful mate. Her breath hitched as I trapped her between my arms, keeping her from moving away as I sank back to my knees, ready to devour her until the only thing on her lips was my name wrapped in her delicious moans.

"Open your legs for me, Veronica," I purred, running my hands up the curves of her legs, feeling every bit of her smooth skin under my palms before stopping at her creamy thighs. "Let me worship you,"

The hunger in her eyes was unmatched as she parted her legs, welcoming me, and I didn't waste a single second putting my mouth on her greedy cunt and licking it like the desperate dog I was. My erection was forgotten. All I focused on was her cunt and her beautiful moans, begging me to never take my mouth off of her, and I was more than happy to follow her orders.

I licked her for hours, or that's what it felt like, but it didn't matter to me. I could go on for the whole night, but after she was boneless and begged me to stop, I relented. I watched her while taking my shirt off, breathing hard, catching her breath. I was still hard, and my cock ached for a release, but my focus was on her.

She watched me with heavy eyelids as I crawled onto my bed, my eyes set on her like a hawk. Her eyes wandered all over my body, taking in my muscles and the ancient tattoos before returning to my face.

"Grim," She sighed deeply as I hovered over her. I watched her, waiting. I could tell that she wanted to say something to me but was hesitating.

"You can start by telling me how good I was," I promoted with a wink. She slapped my chest with a giggle.

"Can't let it get to your head," She returned, her eyes gleaming playfully. "But that was good," She sighed. "Really good... err, are we going to eat tonight?" She asked hesitantly, and her stomach growled at me right on time.

"Of course," I nodded, "But first a kiss," I demanded, lowering myself until our lips met.

~

Read the next 20+ chapters on Patreon. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3