4

Chapter 4: The eldest sister's scumbag husband wants to replace the child2024-01-17 Author: Meow has become a spirit

  Chapter 4 The eldest sister's scumbag husband wants to replace the child.
  There was a strange silence.

  Fu Beixiao frowned and looked at Qiao Yuan.

  [And my cheap fiancé also met a miserable end. He died in a car accident while trying to save Bai Zhou. What a shame for that handsome face. It's a pity that the second male lead is destined to have a bad ending. Bai Zhou feels distressed but still chooses to marry Lin Meng when you are in your first seven years. 】

  The Fu family really couldn't calm down: How could one of their own families be more miserable than the other...

  The expressions of the people at the dinner table were getting more and more subtle, and they couldn't calm down, especially when the culprit in Qiao Yuan's mouth turned out to be the daughter they raised.

  The Fu family couldn't believe it and at the same time felt it was a bit ridiculous. Bai Zhou had been a well-behaved and sensible child since he was a child. Although he was often rebellious in love, he could not be the culprit who killed his family.

  *
  The next day, when Qiao Yuan walked down the stairs, she saw Xia Yunwan and the eldest sister of the Fu family sitting in the living room, chatting intimately.

  Fu Xuezhi has moved less since she became pregnant. I am afraid that she came here to persuade Bai Zhou.

  "You are already in the third trimester of pregnancy. Zhi'er, please don't come over here next time. Take a good rest at home."

  "Zhouzhou insists on hanging out with a gangster. She is my sister. How can I ignore her affairs?"

  "When she comes back later, you can persuade her." Xia Yunwan gently stroked her daughter's belly, with a smile in her eyes, looking forward to the new life: "How long is the due date? I can't wait to follow her. I've met my grandson."

  "There's still one month left." Fu Xuezhi looked down at her belly. Her face was cold, but at this time, her whole body seemed to be filled with the gentle brilliance of motherhood.

  The moment Fu Xuezhi raised her head, she saw Qiao Yuan. She waved and said, "Yuan'er? Come here quickly."

  Qiao Yuan walked over and sat next to Fu Xuezhi: "Sister."

  Fu Xuezhi asked with concern, like a big sister next door: " How are you doing lately? Is your studies going well?"

  "I'm doing well, everything is going well."

  "That's good. If you have any discomfort, please tell me and I'll let Shen Lin handle it for you." Fu Xuezhi said with a smile. .

  The Qiao family was kind to her family, and she always regarded Qiao Yuan as her biological sister.

  "Speaking of Shen Lin, he asked you to come here with your big belly?" Xia Yunwan's voice was full of dissatisfaction.

  "He..." Fu Xuezhi thought of her husband who had not returned home for a long time, and subconsciously excused him: "Ms. Shen has just stepped on the right track. He has a lot of things to deal with. I have a lot of bodyguards when I go out. Mom, you don't have to worry about me."

  Xia Yunwan's face She was still dissatisfied: "No matter how busy you are, you still have to take time to spend with your wife. You have to work alone during the entire pregnancy, and the father of the child has become invisible? This is outrageous!"

  [What? Shen Lin is actually outside. Got a mistress? The mistress is still his first love after breaking up? No wonder he doesn't have time to accompany his pregnant wife. It turns out that all his energy is on the mistress! Bah, scumbag!!]

  Qiao Yuan is reading the gossip presented by the system.

  [Hiss, the mistress is actually pregnant, one month earlier than the eldest sister...]

  [What?! Shen Lin has planned to have a child swap. He wants the mistress's child to be raised by the eldest sister's side openly, and throws the eldest sister's child away. The mountainous areas are left to fend for themselves?! What a beast! They won't even let go of their own children! What a damn dog man! Who said the birth rate is low? There are a lot of beasts, isn't it? 】

  After listening to this gossip, Qiao Yuan felt that her breasts were about to become nodular.

  [How can I tell my eldest sister this matter? Will she listen to me? Hey, what should I do if the system doesn't let me reveal it...]     With a "pop" sound, the tea cup in Fu Xuezhi's hand fell on the carpet, and the hot water splashed and burned her hand.

  Xia Yunwan recovered from her shock, hurriedly took Fu Xuezhi's hand and blew on it.

  "Mom, I'm fine." Fu Xuezhi came back to her senses. She was just too shocked. Although she didn't know why she could hear Qiao Yuan's thoughts, she didn't believe what Qiao Yuan said.

  Shen Lin's attitude towards him was a little colder, but there was no way he could be such a bastard.

  Even so, as she thought about it, seeds of doubt seemed to be planted in her heart.

  So how can we explain that he has not returned home for so many days?
  *
  In the bedroom, Xia Yunwan held Fu Xuezhi's hand: "You heard it, right? Yuan'er said that Shen Lin..."

  Xia Yunwan spoke tentatively, and she found that as long as it wasn't If you speak out particularly directly, you will not be silenced.

  Fu Xuezhi was surprised: "Mom... you can hear it too..."

  Xia Yunwan nodded: "I have discovered since yesterday that I can hear her heartfelt voice. I can't hear it when I'm far away. I can only hear it when I'm very close. Although I don't know why, but as long as it doesn't affect her health. What do you think about Shen Lin? Yuan'er said..." Fu Xuezhi said

  decisively: "I don't believe this is true. There is absolutely no way Shen Lin is... That kind of person, we have been together for so many years, I... understand him."

  Xia Yunwan still thought deeply to herself.

  "What's more, Yuan'er has never met Shen Lin a few times, how can he know so much about Shen Lin? This is completely unreasonable. I prefer to believe that I am hallucinating, or that Yuan'er is joking..."

  Fu Xuezhi's hands gradually clenched. She didn't want to believe that such an outrageous thing could happen.

  Xia Yunwan thought for a moment and told Wang Ma about stealing jewelry.

  "Really?" Fu Xuezhi was dumbfounded and very surprised: "How did Yuan'er know?

  " It's true."

  Fu Xuezhi was in a daze.

  Xia Yunwan patted her hand and said: "Don't be afraid of 10,000, just be afraid of the worst. This matter is related to the safety of your grandson. You can't be careless. When you go back, find out where Shen Lin has been these days. If Yuan'er said If it's true, then you should take precautions early."

  *
  After Fu Xuezhi returned, he found a private detective to inquire about Shen Lin's recent whereabouts.

  When Shen Lin returned home in the evening, he let his servant take off his suit, his face full of joy and he couldn't hide it.

  Fu Xuezhi sat on the sofa with her big belly and asked him: "What makes you so happy?"

  She had never seen Shen Lin so happy, including the day she was diagnosed with pregnancy. She had always known that Shen Lin was a reserved person who didn't like to express his emotions, so she never made any fuss about it.

  She couldn't help but wonder, what made Shen Lin so happy?
  Shen Lin came over. He was tall and tall, with a handsome face, and the joy on his brows was not hidden: "I... my friend gave birth to a daughter. She weighs seven kilograms. Her legs are very powerful when kicking. Her hair is black and shiny. She is very tall." It's so beautiful!"

  His smile was full of pride and tenderness.

  (End of chapter)