131-146

131. Chapter 131 Lin Meng is a domestic violence man2024-03-05 Author: Meow has become a spirit  "That Meng Xiancai is really abominable. He insists on acting like a monster outside and breaks the hearts of his wife and children. It is really sad that such a happy family was destroyed by him alone..." Everyone at the dinner table nodded in agreement

  . .

  "Don't talk when you eat or sleep." A cold voice sounded, and it turned out to be Xia Yunwan.

  Everyone at the table fell silent.

  Fu Ming immediately closed his mouth when he heard Xia Yunwan's words, glanced in Xia Yunwan's direction with some fear, and did not dare to say anything again.

  Fu Xiyan looked over with some confusion.

  Although they have the habit of not talking during meals and sleeping, their family has always been relatively casual. The family gathers together for meals and often goes home to chat about interesting things that happen every day.

  Fu Xuezhi noticed Xia Yunwan's abnormality and looked over worriedly: "Mom..."

  "I'm fine." Xia Yunwan had already spoken first.

  Xia Yunwan looked at Fu Ming, with unspeakable emotions in her eyes.

  Fu Ming was inexplicably panicked, but his face was calm: "Yunwan, is it me..."

  As soon as he held Xia Yunwan's hand, he was dodged. Xia Yunwan stood up: "I'm not very hungry, you can continue to eat. , Don't worry about me."

  After Xia Yunwan said that, she got up and went upstairs, and Fu Xuezhi and Qiao Yuan followed.

  Fu Beixiao put down the chopsticks in his hands and asked Fu Ming across from him: "Dad, did you do something to make mom unhappy?"

  Fu Ming looked quite confused, but he racked his brains and couldn't figure out where he offended him. Xia Yunwan: "I, I shouldn't be guilty, but..."

  He remembered something and told his two sons: "Your mother doesn't want to pay attention to me or communicate with me. I'm very panicked. Please remember to talk to your mother." Talk more and find out why she is... She has been like this for several days and she refused to tell me. I wanted to take her to see a psychiatrist but she refused..."

  Fu Xiyan immediately agreed: "Dad, don't worry, leave it to us."

  He said and sighed: "Mom, how can she do it if she is always depressed like this..."

  *
  Since taking over the company, Meng Yuan has received far fewer announcements. She is now Only high-quality scripts are accepted.

  "Sister Meng Yuan, are you busy after taking over the company recently?"

  This Xiao Liu is an assistant who has been with Meng Yuan for several years. He has become friends with her over the years and knows a lot about Meng Yuan's affairs.

  "I'm a little busy, but fortunately, I can still manage it."

  "Sister Meng Yuan, you run between the crew and the company every day, so you must take care of your body."

  Meng Yuan felt a pain in her shoulder before she could nod, and she staggered on her feet and almost fell. Fall to the ground.

  Xiao Liu helped her in time and said angrily not far away: "Why didn't you look at the road and just bumped into me like this?"