81-90

81. Chapter 81 Don't drink it, this water is poisonous2024-02-07 Author: Meow has become a spirit  "Master, you are so complimentary."

  The master left after giving instructions, leaving a few guests to officially start the weeding work.

  The one-and-a-half-acre field was divided into several areas, and the guests divided the work.

  Gu Qing's waist is not good, and every time she bends down, it is like a big torture. She was used to being strong-willed, so she bit her lip to hold back.

  She had known for a long time that her physical condition was not suitable for participating in this kind of variety show, but Huang Yucheng was really interested. She couldn't bear to refuse him and saw him disappointed, so she came over.

  The first person to notice that Gu Qing was uncomfortable was Qiao Yuan next to her. She saw Gu Qing's pale lips and cold sweat on her forehead. She subconsciously thought of her back pain and walked over to support her: "Sister Gu Qing, you don't have back pain. , why don't you take a break?"

  The other guests looked over after hearing the sound.

  Bai Zhou came over with his shovel: "Back pain is not a trivial matter. Sister Gu Qing, go and have a rest. Leave this land to me."

  Huang Yucheng also came over at this time and took the initiative to take over Gu Qing's work. He shoveled silently: "Leave it to me. Wife, go and rest for a while."

  Gu Qing nodded, looking at him with love in her eyes: "Then thank you for the hard work."

  Bai Zhou's lips After some thought, he moved back.

  She was afraid that if she acted too deliberately, she would be criticized by the audience in front of the screen.

  An hour later, when the sun was at its peak, the guests were sweating and sitting under the big tree to enjoy the shade. At this time, they didn't bother to care about their appearance and sat directly on the ground.

  The guests' faces were all red from the sun, and they kept fanning themselves with the fans in their hands.

  Bai Zhou was diligently helping Gu Qing fan him, not caring about the sweat all over his body.

  Gu Qing was a little embarrassed: "This... you don't need to fan me anymore. I see you are covered in sweat. Don't worry about me. I have a fan in my hand."

  Bai Zhou held up the fan insistently, with a slight smile on his face. With a smile: "It's okay, I'm not very hot."

  Because of the conflict with the Fu family and Qiao Yuan's interference, Bai Zhou didn't want to contact his partial family members for the time being. She wanted them to know that even if she left the Fu family, Bai Zhou would still be dazzling. It was a great blessing for the Fu family to adopt her, and it was not because she had taken advantage of the Fu family as outsiders said.

  The Fu family held a fish-eye bead as a treasure and neglected her because of Qiao Yuan. She must make them regret it and let them clearly know who is worthy of being held in their hands and pampered.

  Gu Qing glanced at her and saw that she was really stubborn and didn't want to say any more.

  Qiao Yuan watched from the side and thought Bai Zhou was quite funny. He blindly showed his courtesy without doing any strategies. Gu Qing hated people who deliberately tried to please her.

  When Gu Qing first became famous, she was relatively simple-minded. She was tricked a lot by her relatives and people in the circle in the name of being close. Since then, she has always been very defensive, but Bai Zhou still tried to get in. , just have the word "flattery" written on his face.