61-70

61.Chapter 61 Imprisonment without a Wife2024-01-29Author : Meow has become a spirit  [It seems that this hypnosis not only controls the mind but also affects the person's body. Judging from Fu Chuan's appearance, he must have been hypnotized by Xu Yao for some time. ]

  [I don't know how Fu Chuan can wake up. According to the current plot development, if this boy dares to do this to Wen Ying, he will be sentenced to a wifeless sentence soon! ]

  Qiao Yuan looked at his pale face and reminded him tactfully: "Fu Chuan, do you often have headaches and dizziness recently? I think you don't look good and are not in good spirits. It's best to go to the hospital for a check-up. It's best to see a psychiatrist for your health."

  "I know best how Fu Chuan's health is, so I don't need to worry about it." Xu Yao suddenly came over, her face was gloomy, and she said with a very She looked at Qiao Yuan with vigilant and hostile eyes: "Sister-in-law, your control is too broad. You should be in charge of your fiancé, not mine."

  Qiao Yuan pulled a smile from the corner of her mouth, and she smiled brightly with her dimples. Sweet, but it can be seen from her eyes that she scolded me very dirty: "Since you call me cousin, what's wrong with me, as a sister-in-law, caring about Fu Chuan? On the contrary, you are neurotic and suspicious, and you can't do it." Are you so sorry for Fu Chuan?"

  "What nonsense are you talking about?!" Xu Yao's face changed suddenly.

  "Achuan... look at her..." Xu Yao changed her attitude again when speaking to Fu Chuan.

  Fu Chuan did not reply to her. His mind was confused, as if a bomb had been placed inside, but his confused thoughts still remembered what Qiao Yuan had just said.

  Hypnosis...

  Qiao Yuan said he was hypnotized. Who was he hypnotized by?
  Xu Yao...?
  No, no...

  Fu Chuan covered his head with a splitting headache. Every time he thought of this, Fu Chuan seemed to hear a voice, telling him like an order not to doubt Xu Yao and to love Xu Yao forever. The person I love most in my life.

  Fu Chuan couldn't hold himself up and almost fell to the ground. Xu Yao screamed and supported him, quickly took out a white medicine bottle from her pocket, opened it, took out a dark pill and stuffed it into Fu Chuan's mouth. .

  Qiao Yuan felt a chill in her heart and hurriedly slapped the pills out of her hand.

  The dark, lusterless pills rolled onto the ground and soon disappeared into the cracks, never to be seen again.

  Xu Yao shook the medicine bottle in her hand, it was already empty.

  She looked at Qiao Yuan in disbelief: "What are you doing? Are you crazy?! Do you want Ah Chuan to die?!"

  Xu Yao's voice was too loud, attracting both Xia Yunwan and Fu Ming in the living room. Come over.

  Xia Yunwan walked a few steps quickly, and when she saw Xu Yao rushing to Qiao Yuan as if she wanted to eat someone, she frowned slightly: "Miss Xu, what's wrong with you?"

  Fu Ming had already helped Fu Chuan. He got up and said in an anxious tone: "No, we have to find a doctor, housekeeper!"

  "No!" Xu Yao shouted and calmed down a little: "As I said, Achuan's disease cannot be cured by ordinary doctors. It will be fine soon."

  As if to confirm Xu Yao's words, Fu Chuan, who was originally weak, suddenly regained his strength, and his eyes gradually became clearer.

  Fu Ming breathed a sigh of relief: "Well, Ah Chuan, when did you get this strange disease?"