5

Chapter 5 Advance Production2024-01-17 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Chapter 5 Early Delivery
  "Really..." Fu Xuezhi looked complicated, caressing his belly, feeling the pulsation of the child, feeling a little astringent in his heart:

  "Which good friend is this? You were not like this when I was diagnosed with pregnancy. I'm so happy that my child and I are jealous."

  Shen Lin's smile faded a little, and he sat next to Fu Xuezhi and put his arms around her shoulders: "You don't know that friend of mine... The reason why I'm so happy is because I think of our child. She will be as beautiful as you when she is born."

  Fu Xuezhi's expression softened slightly, thinking to himself that he was overthinking.

  "I think it's good to be like you."

  Shen Lin's smile froze for a moment: "If you were like me..." He didn't know what he thought of as a headache: "It would be a bit troublesome..."

  "Why do you say that?"

  "Because I think I'm not as good-looking as you." Shen Lin said this. He stood up and hugged Fu Xuezhi: "I've been too busy these days to spend time with you and the children, but I know you will understand me. I just want to work hard. Give you and your children the best life."

  Fu Xuezhi thought in her heart that she already had a good life and she didn't need Shen Linwei to struggle day and night. She hoped that the other party could spend more time with her. But she knew that she couldn't say these words, because Shen Lin was very face-conscious. He seemed to be a different person since the decline of the Shen family, and he was very sensitive to some topics.

  "Have you not eaten yet? Can I go cook today?"

  He affectionately kissed Fu Xuezhi on the forehead.

  Shen Lin put on his apron and quickly served a lot of steaming food. When he saw Fu Xuezhi getting up, he curled up his lips and said, "How can I let you serve things? You just need to sit here and leave the rest to me." ."

  Fu Xuezhifu sat down again, and she suddenly felt that her thoughts were a bit shameful. Shen Lin loves herself so much and is a proper filial husband. How can she doubt him?

  The mobile phone message sounded. Fu Xuezhi picked up the phone to check but found that it was Shen Lin's phone. Shen Lin entered the kitchen but left his phone here.

  The next second she was shocked by the news above.

  [Baby: Husband, are you home yet? The child misses you. ]

  Fu Xuezhi looked at the news above in disbelief, his heart trembling.

  Who did Shen Lin give such a nasty title to? There are children...

  Out of the trust between husband and wife, Fu Xuezhi never looks at Shen Lin's mobile phone, but this time...

  Fu Xuezhi opened Shen Lin's mobile phone and found that his WeChat actually had a password.

  Fu Xuezhi tried his own birthday, Shen Lin's birthday, wedding anniversary and even the date of the prenatal checkup, but they were all wrong.

  What exactly does Shen Lin want to hide about himself?
  The sound of footsteps sounded, and Shen Lin walked out anxiously: "I just left my phone here."

  He took his phone from the sofa and seemed to be relieved. Suddenly his expression changed: "You actually...you turned over Got my phone?!"

  "I just took a casual look, what are you so anxious about? Is there something you're hiding from me?" "

  How is that possible? I just think couples need independent space."

  "Remarks are Who is the baby's child? She called you husband." Fu Xuezhi asked straight to the point. Only she knew how bitter her heart was.     Shen Lin's expression was obviously panicked for a moment, but he quickly calmed down: "That's not my note, it's just that there have been a lot of harassment messages leaked in the past two days. I didn't expect you to see it, so I will delete her right now." He paused: "You're not doubting me, are you?"

  He held Fu Xuezhi's hand and vowed: "You know, I only love you. If you don't believe it, you can go check it out." He calmly

  said His attitude dispelled Fu Xuezhi's doubts.

  When Fu Xuezhi lowered his eyes and thought, he didn't notice the complexity and vigilance in Shen Lin's eyes.

  After finishing the meal, Shen Lin's attitude was as considerate and gentle as ever. He murmured a few words against Fu Xuezhi's belly, his voice filled with infinite expectations. Anyone who looked at him would say that he was a qualified expectant father.

  Fu Xuezhi lowered her eyes and looked at the top of his black hair, feeling tender in her heart.

  She was secretly annoyed that she was overthinking it. Shen Lin loved herself and her children so much that there was no way he would do anything to regret her, let alone secretly exchange children. I already felt sorry for him about what happened back then, so how could I doubt him?

  Fu Xuezhi received a call early the next morning, and she realized it was a private detective. Yesterday, I was so late discussing the name of my child with Shen Lin that I even forgot to cancel the business.

  "Ms. Fu, we have investigated the matter you entrusted."

  The next second, the private detective's words made Fu Xuezhi's whole body become cold. She seemed to be frozen and unresponsive. After a while, she asked again: " ...What did you say?"

  "I mean, after our investigation, it was found that your husband had indeed cheated on you. He had been living together privately with a lady named Su Zhiyin for nearly two years..."

  Su Zhiyin, that was Shen Lin's first love.

  Fu Xuezhi's pupils trembled and the phone fell to the floor. Despite this, the voice of the private detective came from the receiver:
  "Su Zhiyin gave birth to a daughter yesterday. According to our various comparisons, that is your husband Shen Lin's daughter." Daughter..."

  Fu Xuezhi's heart hurt to the point of numbness. The next second, more severe pain came from her lower body, and she fell to the ground while protecting her stomach.

  What came to mind subconsciously was the milk Shen Lin insisted on handing her.

  The sound of falling quickly attracted the servant, who helped her up and shouted: "The amniotic water has broken, my wife is going to give birth!!"

  *
  On a rainy night with lightning and thunder, the Fu family suddenly received a call from Shen Lin phone number.

  "Xue Zhi's amniotic water has broken and she has to give birth early. We have rushed to the private hospital we contacted in advance. Top foreign experts will deliver the baby. The doctor said that the condition is very good and she can give birth naturally. It is raining heavily outside, parents, you don't have to rush. Come here, I will report to you as soon as there is good news."

  After hearing the good news, everyone in the Fu family was full of joy, except Qiao Yuan.

  [The dog man really couldn't wait any longer. The illegitimate daughter had already been born. If he didn't change it, he was afraid that someone would find out, so he gave the eldest sister medicine to give birth early!] [I

  heard that the medicine is extremely harmful to the body. Big, maybe infertile, what a beast! He listened to the mistress and thought that children born naturally are smart, and regardless of the risk of dystocia and hemorrhage, he forced her to stay in the operating room for several hours and refused to have a caesarean section!]

  [My poor eldest sister. After her daughter was swapped and sent to the mountains to be a child bride for a forty-year-old fool, the eldest sister raised Shen Lin's bastard illegitimate daughter like a treasure. More than ten years later, the mistress came into the house and knew The elder sister of the truth was angry to death!]

  (End of this chapter)