31-40

Chapter 31 A toad pretending to be a frog2024-01-17 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Chapter 31 A toad pretending to be a frog
  Fu Xiyan said this, and others expressed no objection.

  Bai Zhou glanced at Fu Xiyan for a second and couldn't help but bumped his arm.

  At this moment, Fu Xiyan's image suddenly became taller in Qiao Yuan's heart. He was such a good person!

  After the discussion, the guests got into the cleaning work.

  Cleaning the utility room is not easy. Qiao Yuan needs to throw many discarded items into the yard.

  The tire in her hand was a bit heavy, so Qiao Yuan took a few steps forward and threw it to the ground. She patted the dust on her hand. As soon as she wiped the sweat from her forehead, she heard Lin Youhua's voice from beside her.

  "Are you done, are you following me all the time? You newcomers are always impatient. Don't always think about using traffic to squeeze coffee seats. Why are you so close to me? I am a family man."

  Lin Youhua originally said to Qiao Yuan The look and feel is not bad, after all, she is young and beautiful. But ever since she openly talked back to him, Lin Youhua's impression of Qiao Yuan has declined sharply.

  An amateur can be so incompetent in looking at people.

  Others would have been so embarrassed by the old man's words that they couldn't hold their heads up, but Qiao Yuan's mind was filled with questions about black people.

  What are you doing? ? ?
  Several other guests heard the commotion and came over.

  "Brother Lin, what are you talking about? There is only one road from the house to the yard. Why am I pestering you?"

  [I think you are just trying to wink over a blind woman - you are acting on your own initiative! Which eyes saw me sticking to you? Even if I want to get traffic, I still want to find a handsome guy to promote myself. A greasy man like you, with a head that shines brighter than his belly, would be too old for me to play my father. You have thousand-layer soles for your cheeks. You are so thick-skinned! ! 】

  Lin Youhua opened his eyes as if he was dumbfounded. What was the sound he heard?
  Several other guests had already seen Qiao Yuan's ability and were no longer surprised by it.

  Also dumbfounded was Fu Chuan, who was squatting in front of the camera.

  He heard the sound again.

  After the last interview, he went home and looked up information on ventriloquism, which was obviously not consistent with Qiao Yuan's situation.

  Then there was only one possibility left, that what he heard was Qiao Yuan's heartfelt voice!
  Qiao Yuan wanted to laugh a little when she thought of Lin Youhua's image of a good man outside.

  [You can actually tell me that you have a family. The red flags at home are not down, but the colorful flags are fluttering outside. After everything has been done about choosing a concubine and harming ignorant girls, it still has the nerve to set up a character here. It's really a toad pretending to be a frog, looking ugly and playing tricks. 】

  Other guests had a hard time reacting when they first heard such a shocking news. They didn't even know whether it was true or not.

  Lin Youhua and his wife Su Ling are a model couple in the entertainment industry. They are well-known as a couple, and their image outside has always been very positive.