91-100

91.Chapter 91 Public Execution2024-02-12Author : Meow has become a spirit  "I'm sorry, I was wrong, don't let it go! I was really wrong, forgive me, I will never dare to do it again..."

  This feeling of public execution made him crazy.

  But Gu Qing did not soften her heart because of this. She had already seen clearly the true face of the man in front of her. To be compassionate to him was to be cruel to herself.

  Huang Yucheng knelt in front of him and cried bitterly, like a dog wagging its tail begging for mercy. Gu Qing just wanted to laugh. How could she be confused by such a thing before?

  Fortunately, it's not too late.

  After finishing dealing with Huang Yucheng and Gu Runying, she continued to lead her son to live the unrestrained life of a billionaire.

  Think of it as spending money to buy a lesson. After all, there is no time in this life when you are not disappointed.

  The pictures on the screen kept changing, and finally settled on Gu Qing crawling on the ground and begging in pain, while Huang Yucheng kowtowed a few times and left gracefully.

  Huang Yucheng's ugly face is undoubtedly revealed.

  "Disgusting" is the first feeling most people have after watching this video.

  Things suddenly took such a huge turn for the better that the reporters seemed to smell something and surrounded Huang Yucheng. The cameras captured his embarrassment throughout.

  Huang Yucheng hugged his head helplessly: "Ah, why are you doing this to me? Why didn't you die? Why didn't you die?!"

  "Disgusting people like you have the dignity to live in this world, I Why do you want to die?"

  Huang Yucheng curled up on the ground in pain, like a shrimp: "Why, I obviously apologized, didn't I?"

  Gu Qing sneered: "Is it useful to apologize? Is begging useful? What if? If it was really useful, would you kowtow to me three times and leave in style? If I hadn't been blessed with the help of a noble person, the coffin in the mourning hall today would be my body! You ask me why I don't forgive you, what are you doing? Do you want me to forgive you?"

  "In the past, even if I, Gu Qing, was blind and wasted my time on a disgusting person like you, from now on we will go back to the bridge, and the road will go back to the road, and it will no longer have the slightest relationship. "

  Huang Yucheng, I have already called the police. You will be sentenced to several years for intentional homicide. I will say hello to them and take good care of you. And Gu Runying, you don't have to worry about her. No one will She can't live long with her heart..."

  Gu Qing slowly knelt down and said word by word: "Seeking money and killing people to seize inheritance? Bringing a beautiful woman home? Are you a man of love and a concubine who is free and happy? No, this is what you are doing. The ending."

  "Ah Gu Qing, I'm going to kill you!!" Huang Yucheng roared angrily, but he was suppressed and couldn't move at all.

  Feeling a look of resentment, Gu Qing knew that the look came from Gu Runying.

  Gu Qing just looked at her casually. She was still sitting in the wheelchair looking sickly, but her bright eyes were staring at him as if they had been quenched with poison.

  Gu Qing chuckled and shook her head leisurely.     When she was a child, she fought with Gu Runying just to win the cheap and pitiful father's love, but now... what should she fight with a dying man?