8

Chapter 8 Eat another melon2024-01-17 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Chapter 8 Eat another melon

  Hey, who is this man? The eldest sister's suitor? The meaning of sending roses is really easy to think about.

  As soon as Qiao Yuan had this idea, he saw the first-hand information handed over by the system.

  【ah? enemy? ? 】

  【With such affectionate eyes, you tell me that we are our mortal enemies? I do not believe! After eating so

  many years of melon, Qiao Yuan could tell at a glance that the man's eyes towards the ward were anything but innocent.

  Keep reading and Qiao Yuan will understand.

  [It turns out that this person is called He Tao, the second son of the He Group. Because the company's business often competes with Fu Xuezhi, it can be said that they are incompatible with each other. But this is only what outsiders see. He Tao has been secretly in love with Fu Xuezhi for a long time. Unable to express his feelings, he can only get close to her through games in the mall. Fu Xuezhi, on the other hand, hates He Tao extremely... Why does he hate him so much? 】

  It is impossible for Fu Xuezhi to hate He Tao just because of business competition. This is not in line with Fu Xuezhi's character. Qiao Yuan always felt that she still had something to eat, and this feeling of eating something but not eating everything was really uncomfortable.

  Seeing He Tao bowing his head and leaving, Qiao Yuan moved to the side to give him some space.

  Suddenly she felt like she had hit a solid wall of flesh. When she looked up, she realized it was Fu Beixiao. He was lowering his eyes and didn't know what he was thinking.

  "Scared you?"

  "You, when did you come here?"

  "Just now."

  He Tao greeted Fu Beixiao and hid the rose behind him, looking inexplicably unnatural.

  Fu Beixiao looked him over and said, "You came here to see my sister?"

  "No..." He Tao denied.

  [Silly boy, this floor has been taken over by the Fu family, and only the eldest sister lives alone! ]

  Fu Beixiao said nothing.

  He Tao beat his head with some annoyance, and said in a cold voice: "Sorry, I didn't sleep well yesterday and my mind is not clear. I did come to visit Fu Xuezhi. I heard that she had a difficult delivery... My family sent me here. ."

  "The rose in your hand?"

  "You bought it casually."

  Fu Beixiao looked at him silently for two seconds: "Mr. He, my sister's condition has stabilized but it is not convenient to visit her now. I will tell her when she wakes up. "

  He Tao nodded slowly and left quickly.

  Fu Xuezhi's daughter was born very weak due to premature birth. Now she is carefully taken care of by professionals, but Fu Xuezhi still shows no signs of waking up.

  Xia Yunwan was so anxious that she circled beside the hospital bed and kept praying.

  Although the doctors said that Fu Xuezhi's condition was slowly improving, Xia Yunwan couldn't let go because he had been in a coma for so long. She asked Qiao Yuan next to her: "Yuan'er, you said Zhi'er... still... Can you wake up?"

  Qiao Yuan recalled the plot. The book described that Fu Xuezhi woke up five days after giving birth. This time the Fu family came in time and Fu Xuezhi did not continue to suffer the torture of Shen Lin. The time must be shortened.

  "Definitely. It is said that Ji people have their own destiny. The eldest sister has done so many good deeds. A good person like her will soon wake up." The

  Fu family described in the book are all famous philanthropists. Founded numerous foundations and donated billions to charity.

  But it's really unreasonable for such a good family to end up in such a tragic end!     With Qiao Yuan's comfort, Xia Yunwan gradually settled down.

  Yuan'er said it's okay, then Zhi'er will be fine.

  Bai Zhou also walked to Xia Yunwan to comfort her.

  Suddenly, Fu Xuezhi's eyelids twitched twice.

  Qiao Yuan was the first to notice: "Eldest sister seems to be waking up!"

  "Zhi'er!!"

  "Eldest sister!!"

  Fu Xuezhi opened her eyes with difficulty, and a tear overflowed from her eyes. She hated herself for not listening to what Yuan'er said. Let your child end up being trafficked!
  "Child... child... my child..."

  she called in a hoarse voice, her voice sounding like tears.

  Fu Xuezhi held Qiao Yuan's hand, her cold face full of hope and pleading: "Please Yuan'er, my child..."

  Qiao Yuan held her hand: "Don't worry, sister, my niece is still fine. Yes, I'll have someone bring her over right now. You just had an operation and you can't get emotional."

  "No, that's not my child..." Fu Xuezhi smiled bitterly: "I heard Shen Lin said he wanted to replace my child. Sell ​​my child to the mountains..."

  The nanny walked in with the child in her arms. Xia Yunwan hurriedly took it and handed it to Fu Xuezhi to look at: "Zhi'er, look..."

  The child had woken up and was humming milkily.

  Fu Xue Zhi'er was heartbroken: "This is not my child."

  "This is your daughter. Zhi'er, take a closer look. Look at her black hair and big eyes. She is exactly the same as you." Carved inside, she is your daughter."

  Fu Xuezhi looked at the swaddled baby, and after a closer look she shed tears again. She held the baby in her arms and rubbed her soft face with her forehead: "What, what? It will be like this..."

  Fu Ming recounted the scene that day, and then asked her: "Shen Lin and Su Zhiyin are in the hospital, do you want to see them?"

  Fu Xuezhi raised her head from her swaddling clothes, and she stretched out her hand to wipe it. His own face: "Yes."

  Shen Lin and Su Zhiyin were brought in. They were simply bandaged but they were still miserable. Shen Lin's handsome face was almost swollen into a pig's head. Fu Xuezhi didn't even recognize it at the first time. he.

  "Shen Lin..." Fu Xuezhi insisted on getting off the bed, with tears hidden in her eyes: "Since I got married, I have put you first in everything, and I wish I could give you my heart, but why do you do this? ?! Not only did you have a child with the mistress outside, but you also replaced our child and sold it to the barren mountains!"

  Fu Xuezhi held Shen Lin's shoulders: "Why are you doing this?! This is our child! Do you really have the intention? ?!"

  Before Shen Lin could say anything, Su Zhiyin couldn't help it when she heard that she was the mistress: "I'm not the mistress, Alin and I really love each other, you are the mistress, and it was you who came after you and took it away. You killed Ah Lin, you are so vicious and you are tearing us apart!"

  "Shut up!" Fu Xuezhi raised his hand and slapped Su Zhiyin in the face.

  "It was two years after you broke up that I established a relationship with Shen Lin. After we got married, you got involved with him shamelessly. Don't you know who the mistress is?"

  Su Zhiyin didn't know what came to mind, and she was forbearing and aggrieved. He glanced at Shen Lin but said nothing.

  "That's enough!" Shen Lin hugged Su Zhiyin distressedly. He could no longer bear the injustice of his beloved.

  "Fu Xuezhi, you shrew! If I had known I shouldn't have married you today, why would you want to come at me? What's the point of bullying a weak woman?!"

  (End of Chapter)