26-30

Chapter 26 Thank you, brother Beixiao2024-01-17 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Chapter 26 Thank you, Brother Beixiao~
  Fu Xiyan sat in the passenger seat, while Qiao Yuan and Bai Zhou sat in the back seat.

  Fu Beixiao asked casually: "Yuan'er, how are you at school recently? I heard that your school has more courses, can you adapt to it?" "

  It's good. Generally speaking, it's relatively leisurely. I'm still I signed up for interviews for several shows."

  Fu Beixiao seemed to remember something: "Fu Chuan is preparing for a new variety show, and I heard that it will be casting in your school." He paused and then said: "It's good, Xiao Yan has also received it. Program invitation, if you go to participate, you can take care of each other."

  Fu Xiyan was still thinking about Dean Meng Teng, and when he saw this, he quickly came back to his senses and responded: "Yes, I will also participate in that program. Bai Zhou smiled and said: "

  My cousin said that he would only choose a suitable candidate from the school. He needs good script skills and the ability to control the situation. Of course, image is also very important. I just asked my cousin secretly, he Although I said I couldn't reveal it in advance, I can feel that he is quite satisfied with my performance."

  Bai Zhou glanced at Qiao Yuan.

  Qiao Yuan was still distracted. She didn't expect Bai Zhou to care so much about this variety show, because in the plot of the book, Bai Zhou did not participate in "An Ordinary Day".

  "Only one person?" Fu Beixiao frowned slightly.

  "Yes, it is a variety show after all, and the other guests are all popular stars. Will it affect the effect of the show if there are so many transparent people in it?"

  Fu Beixiao subconsciously thought of Qiao Yuan's past schoolwork. It was not bad but nothing outstanding. The place is very mediocre, and it may be difficult to break out among hundreds of people.

  "Yuan'er, I will contact Fu Chuan later to discuss investment and ask him to add a quota for you."

  Qiao Yuan is not very interested in anything on weekdays. It is a rare opportunity to fight for it. Fu Beixiao doesn't want to disappoint her.

  Qiao Yuan felt happy, this was equivalent to having a guarantee.

  "What..." Bai Zhou couldn't control his voice: "She, she..." She said angrily: "Anyway, I will definitely not go through the back door. It is an insult to me. I don't despise this method. ."

  Fu Beixiao frowned. He found that Bai Zhou had become particularly willful since he fell in love with Lin Meng: "What are you talking about?"

  Qiao Yuan also calmed down. She didn't expect Bai Zhou to be so good at throwing cold water every time.

  After thinking about it, Qiao Yuan pinched her throat and said the sweetest voice: "Thank you, brother Beixiao~" The

  heroine is arrogant and cool and disdains to go through the back door, but she is different. She is a little cannon fodder. The most powerful weapon is Those who are shameless and do not take advantage of others are fools!
  She paid special attention to Bai Zhou's face. Sure enough, Bai Zhou's face turned darker, his lips trembled twice but he still didn't say anything.

  Fu Beixiao came to his senses from the sweet girl's voice and said slowly: "It's okay."

  *
  Fu Zhai:

  He Tao's father successfully obtained the qualification to enter the Fu family because of his daughter's wealth.

  He was holding Bao'er in his arms and coaxing her gently, with gentle and skillful movements, because he had practiced this movement hundreds of times. During the dark days when he couldn't see Fu Xuezhi and his daughter, he practiced holding the pillow.