116-130

116.Chapter 116 Who can compare with you?2024-02-26 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Cheng Yan came to Meng's house.

  Unfortunately, he arrived because the Meng family was having dinner.

  Mrs. Meng Hua Ping has always treated Cheng Yan well and treated Cheng Yan as half a son. However, something like this happened two days ago, and she was a little embarrassed on her face: "Xiaoyan is here? You're here just in time. Hurry, come over for dinner." Let's go."

  Cheng Yan nodded but didn't move, still looking at Meng Xiancai, who remained motionless as if he hadn't seen him.

  Cheng Yan knew that he had made a joke, so he just said: "Godfather, I was wrong...I was too reckless..."

  Meng Yuan smiled. She had always been unhappy with Cheng Yan, and seeing the stupid thing he did this time was even more... He looked down on him: "What's the use of knowing you're wrong now? Is it useful to apologize to my dad? Who should you go to to apologize? Does the victim get a word of apology from you now? I wouldn't know if I hadn't heard it from my friends. You are so majestic and leading a few people to threaten this little girl, you are really giving face to our Meng family!"

  She looked Cheng Yan up and down and smiled: "Anyway, your surname is Cheng and not Meng. Don't tell us that you are Meng's surname in the future. We have family connections, but I don't want to have anything to do with a villain like you. I can't afford to lose this person."

  Hua Ping glanced at her, but hesitated to speak.

  Cheng Yan lowered his head in embarrassment, but he knew that he had indeed done something stupid and did not dare to refute.

  In the end, it was Meng Xian who couldn't stand it any longer. He slammed the table and began to scold Meng Yuan: "That's enough! Look at you, how can you act like a sister? It's true that my brother made mistakes outside, but you... How can a sister take the lead in mocking him?!"

  "Who is his sister? You treat him as a son and I never let him go as a younger brother! My mother gave birth to a younger brother who came from nowhere! You protect him all day long He doted on him, and those who didn't know it thought he was the illegitimate son you had with a woman from outside!"

  Meng Xiancai was furious when he heard this and threw his chopsticks: "You! How unreasonable!"

  Meng Yuan still faced him without hesitation. See.

  Meng Xiancai stared at Meng Yuan and shouted: "Butler, bring me the family law!"

  Seeing that Meng Xiancai was serious about it, Hua Ping finally showed some displeasure on her face: "My child just said a few words, why don't you bring me the family law? ? You have to protect Cheng Yan after he made such a big mistake, but you can't tolerate my daughter even saying a few words to her?"

  Cheng Yan said anxiously: "Auntie, don't be like this, stop arguing, blame me if you want to blame her !"

  Meng Xiancai sat back on the chair angrily, staring at Hua Ping with a look of confusion on his face: "A woman's opinion! You are half responsible for Meng Yuan becoming such a lawless person today! She thinks about not doing her job properly and becoming a star all day long, isn't that all? You're the one who spoiled her! If she were as smart and sensible as Xiaoyan, I don't know how much worry I would have to worry about!" "Don't

  blame all your faults on me! If you think I can't take care of it, just take care of it yourself. Who usually treats her daughter No matter what, you spend all your thoughts on Cheng Yan and blame my daughter for being disobedient! It's not against the rules of heaven for my daughter to become a star. You were happy when Cheng Yan entered the police station and came out, so why are you so mean to my daughter? Don't you have a good face?!"