16-20

Chapter 16 I'll give you 20,000 and leave my son2024-01-17 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Chapter 16 I'll give you 20,000 and leave. My son

  Cheng Lin squinted her eyes and struggled to identify the small diamond.

  Seeing Cheng Lin's astonished expression, Liang Rui asked, "You have grown so old, you have never seen a diamond, right?"

  Cheng Lin nodded and shook her head.

  I have never seen such a small one.

  "What you saw on TV doesn't count. This is a gift from me. Keep it well."

  Cheng Lin carefully put away the necklace. She was a little happy when she remembered that this was a gift from Liang Rui to her, but she was also a little worried. : "Where did you get the money to buy this?"

  "I found a part-time job. Although it's very tiring, I'm really happy that I can help you buy a gift.

  " The necklace given to Chen Yuqing was returned because the carat was too small. He actually gave such a second-hand product to Xiaolin? ! ]

  Cheng Lin didn't know why her auditory hallucinations were getting more and more serious, but after hearing those words, she looked at the necklace in her hand with some inexplicable repulsion: "Is this really for me?"

  "Otherwise? I only have one. Girlfriend."

  "Why is there a hair in the chain..." Cheng Lin said in surprise: "Take it and replace it with another one."

  Liang Rui's face changed: "How could there be hair? You just lost it, right? ?"

  "I'm not wearing it, how could it be mine? This hair is so long, you wouldn't say it fell off when you tried it on yourself, right?"

  Cheng Lin handed the necklace over to show him, feeling inexplicably confused. Full of nausea.

  Liang Rui looked at it for a few seconds without saying anything: "I didn't pay attention when I bought it. It should have been left by the previous customer."

  He took the necklace, picked out the golden hair, and handed it to Cheng Lin again: "It's gone now. Let me put it on for you."

  Cheng Lin shook her head: "Have you ever seen urban legends? Some evil spirits put curses on their hair. I don't know if the hair is from humans or ghosts. I dare not Dai, you can take it and return it."

  "You..." Veins popped up on Liang Rui's forehead. He didn't know what he thought of but suppressed his anger and put the necklace back into his pocket: "Forget it, I'll wait for a while. I'll give you another one."

  *
  "You are no longer worthy of my son. My son is talented, handsome and promising, but look at you, what do you have? Let me tell you the truth, Mr. Chen's daughter and my son are the better ones. The most suitable one. If you know better, you can break up with my son." "

  I know it has not been easy for you to stay with him these past three years. This is 20,000 yuan. If you take it, it will be enough for your family to farm for one year."

  Cheng Lin was dumbfounded, and so was Qiao Yuan next to her.

  Cheng Lin asked tentatively: "Are you Liang Rui's mother?"

  Yang Chunju held her head high, and the clothes on her body were from famous brands. Since her son became a rich man, she also enjoyed the blessings. : "Yes."

  "I know you love my son very much, otherwise you wouldn't have been dating him for three years. To love someone is to sacrifice for him. You have nothing, so you can't stop him from running towards a better person. ?"