10

Chapter 10 It's dawn, it's time for Shen to go bankrupt2024-01-17 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Chapter 10 It's dawn, Shen's bankrupt.
  "If you tell a lie, Shen's bankrupt, you and Su Zhiyin will be struck by lightning!" Fu Xuezhi said word for word: "As long as you are willing to swear, I will believe you."

  Cold sweat broke out on Shen Lin's forehead, and his fists clenched unconsciously.

  The Shen family worships metaphysics very much, and Shen Lin is no exception.

  "I..."

  As a crisp slap sounded, Shen Lin's face was slapped away, and his face was swollen beyond measure.

  Su Zhiyin wailed and held Shen Lin's face in distress.

  "Shen Lin!" Fu Xuezhi pointed at him with trembling fingers: "You are really disgusting. For the sake of profit, you actually..."

  She couldn't even say the rest of the words and closed her eyes in pain.

  Shen Lin knew there was no way out, so he threw Su Zhiyin away and hugged Fu Xuezhi's thigh: "Zhi'er, I was wrong, I know I was wrong, I was so lost at the time, I just... I just wanted to try my best to match I deserve you! They all say that I am a phoenix man who is a freeloader. I just want to win that piece of land and do business and work hard to be worthy of you!! Don't abandon me. I will never see Su Zhiyin again. We are both fine..."

  Shen Lin was handsome, and Fu Xuezhi could not help but feel more sorry for him when he was begging. Now, looking down at his swollen face with tears streaming down his face, he thought of the disgusting things he had done. There was something complicated in my heart that was hard to describe.

  Su Zhiyin looked at the empty hands and felt sour in her heart: "Shen Lin, how could you do this to me, when we clearly..."

  Su Zhiyin didn't know what she thought of but didn't say it.

  Qiao Yuan here had just finished reading the melon ingredients and raised her eyes to think:
  [Oh, a dog man says pua when he opens his mouth. Sister, please don't believe the love and affection he says. This bitch didn't break up with Su Zhiyin at all. The two of them agreed to catch big fish together. I've been approaching you intentionally from the beginning, just to defraud you of your money! ]

  Shen Lin suddenly raised his head and looked around in disbelief.

  Fu Xuezhi saw the guilt and panic in his eyes clearly and almost smiled bitterly.

  It turns out that she has been sharing the same husband with another woman for so many years! !
  The feeling of heartache was almost gone. This time she only felt sick, from head to toe.

  Xia Yunwan's eyes were full of pain. She doted on her grown-up daughter, but the daughter she had always been proud of was bullied like this by a beast. She said bitterly: "Divorce! It must be divorced!!"

  "Shen Lin, you beast!!" "

  Fu Xuezhi kicked him away.

  "Zhi'er, listen to my explanation... I know I'm wrong. I really love you. Which family doesn't have quarrels? Even if you don't consider me, don't you even consider the children? What will happen to the children after we divorce? Come on, do you have the heart to let her grow up in a broken family? This is unfair to her!"

  Fu Xuezhi's eyes narrowed slightly and he began to think seriously.

  Fu Beixiao glanced at Shen Lin who was kneeling on the ground like a maggot with disgust. He didn't want his sister to be soft-hearted and confused about important matters: "Sister, Shen Lin wants to sell the child to the mountains. A man like him is not worthy of being a father. Do you really feel safe letting him take care of your child?"

  This sentence awakened Fu Xuezhi, who dared not give her child to a father with a criminal record.

  [Shen Lin is too lazy to worry about anything! Hahahaha, it turns out that the little niece is not Shen Lin's child! She is He Tao's child! I just said how could a man like Shen Lin give birth to such a beautiful, cute, fragrant and soft baby! 】

  Qiao Yuan did not expect that each melon he ate was more exciting than the other. This was not much better than the TV series!
  At this time, Fu Xuezhi had no doubts about Qiao Yuan's ability. She remembered that her daughter's appearance did not look like Shen Lin, but rather...     I think it must have been the accident. It was already twenty-four hours after she took the birth control pill.

  As soon as she thought of this, her arm was held by someone. She looked to the side and met He Tao's fiery and excited eyes.

  Fu Xuezhi hesitated but waved his hand away.

  When she learned that the other party had never forced her to do anything and had a crush on her for a long time, she didn't know how to face her rival who was fighting to the death in the mall.

  This time, there was no disappointment on He Tao's face. He quietly moved towards Fu Xuezhi again, unable to contain his excitement.

  The Fu family was also very surprised. This was really great news. Shen Lin was not worthy of being the father of their baby! !

  When Shen Lin saw that Fu Xuezhi suddenly stopped responding, he couldn't help but feel anxious. He knelt down and moved a few steps towards Fu Xuezhi: "Zhi'er, do you really have the heart to let our child be born without a father?"

  He Tao stared at Shen condescendingly. Lin: "Don't worry, what does my child have to do with you?"

  "Your child?!" Shen Lin's eyes widened like bells, and he suddenly had an unknown premonition in his heart.

  There was a smile in He Tao's eyes: "Yes, on the night you drugged us, I really want to thank you, otherwise how could I take my sweetheart away from you now." "

  You, You, you guys..."

  Shen Lin's eyes were red with bloodshot eyes. Although he always blamed Fu Xuezhi for taking advantage of her about the child, he never thought that the child was really not his.

  The anger of being betrayed filled his chest, and he even wanted to hit Fu Xuezhi, but he had no position, because all this was because of himself, and he had blocked all escape routes with his own hands.

  Fu Xuezhi had made up her mind at this time: "Shen Lin, get a divorce. I will withdraw my investment in Shen's. From now on, whether you live or die has nothing to do with me." *The

  next
  day, Qiao Yuan saw Shen's bankruptcy on the news The reason was that the capital chain was broken due to the withdrawal of major shareholders and the influence of public opinion. At the 315 party, it was exposed that the carcinogens in the products processed by Shen Group exceeded the standard. The products produced by Shen Group were boycotted by consumers.

  Through the current affairs reports in the news, we can see that the surrounding area of ​​Shen Group is full of debt collectors, with police lights flashing.

  The Shen family collapsed and was forced to sell all the villas and luxury cars in their name due to a huge amount of foreign debt. The news of Shen Lin's cheating spread in the upper class society. After knowing about Shen Lin's current relationship with the Fu family, no one in the huge capital came to help him.

  In addition, Qiao Yuan learned from the system that Shen Lin and Su Zhiyin were in tears. Their family was huddled in a basement in a pinch, and they could hardly afford to pay for their children's milk.

  One day, heaven and earth.

  Qiao Yuan scrolled down again, and she felt relieved when she saw that Shen Lin was being chased for debts all day long.

  Xia Yunwan was worried about Fu Xuezhi living outside alone with her children, so she asked Fu Xuezhi to move back to Fu's house and still live in the previous room.

   Asking for votes

  (end of this chapter)