6

Chapter 6 The Fu family has arrived2024-01-17 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Chapter 6 The Fu family arrived.
  The expressions of the Fu family changed instantly. They were confused and trembling. Just hearing these words was frightening.

  Xia Yunwan's hands kept shaking, and she felt inexplicably flustered, especially after hearing what Qiao Yuan said.

  Fu Beixiao's expression changed and he made a decisive decision: "No, let's go to the hospital now!"

  Bai Zhou stood up from the sofa and said puzzledly: "Didn't my brother-in-law say that my eldest sister's condition is very good? It's raining so hard outside, we Let's wait until the rain stops."

  Xia Yunwan made up her mind and said: "Let's go to the hospital! Butler, ask the driver to prepare the car and leave now!"

  Although she didn't know the truth of Qiao Yuan's words, this matter She really didn't dare to gamble when it came to her daughter and grandson.

  *
  "I said I don't need a caesarean section, I want a natural birth. Don't you doctors understand human language?" "

  I don't need your advice, I want a natural birth. No woman can give birth to a child without pain. She can bear it. It's over!"

  The strength of the anesthetic passed away again, and Fu Xuezhi gradually woke up. Her body was numb from the pain, and she felt that the blood in her body was about to drain away.

  But no matter how painful her body was, she couldn't resist Shen Lin's cold and inhumane voice outside the door. She was really puzzled. Did he really want her to die on the operating table?
  After hearing Yuan'er's voice, she felt like a thorn had been buried in her heart. When she received the milk from Shen Lin, she took a sip in front of him and poured it away secretly.

  She was glad that she didn't drink up the glass of milk, otherwise how could she have seen such a ruthless side of him?
  Fu Xuezhi couldn't stop her tears from flowing down. She had no strength to speak anymore. Mou Zu used her last strength and finally...

  with a clear cry, the child was born.

  Fu Xuezhi was so tired that she collapsed, but despite this, she still had a satisfied smile on her face.

  This is her child, the child of her and Shen Lin...

  "It's a girl. She's so beautiful. It's rare to see such a beautiful child just after birth. Her eyes are dark and moist."

  "Mr. Shen is really cold-hearted. , the child really just let us throw it into the mountains without even looking at it? What a pity for such a beautiful girl. I really can't bear to part with it. It's a pity that Mr. Shen is a good friend of our dean, and we really can't disobey him. "

  Mr. Shen accompanied a beautiful woman to her prenatal check-up last time. He probably really didn't care about this one. I don't know which one is his wife? It should be the previous one. After all, who looks so protective of him?" I can't help but sigh after seeing this, this one is more like his enemy, the enemy who killed his whole family."

  ...

  Fu Xuezhi's heart was bleeding.

  Her husband accompanied another woman to her prenatal check-up and even threw her child into the mountains...

  It turned out that what Yuan'er said was true.

  Feeling the footsteps coming from around her, Fu Xuezhi knew that her daughter had been carried out. Tears kept flowing from the corners of her eyes, and she raised her hands with all her strength: "Give it back, give it back to me, child..."

  "Hey, Why is she crying? Could it be that she heard something? Damn it, didn't Mr. Shen say that he had given her medicine? How could she still be conscious!" *

  "
  A Lin, I heard that Fu Xuezhi also gave it to you. You gave birth to a daughter, do you really not even look at her?"

  Su Zhiyin held the child in her arms, who was still in her infancy, a small ball.

  "Don't look, that's not my daughter. I only have you as my wife, and only the daughter you bear is my daughter."

  Shen Lin's voice was firm, and his eyes were filled with tenderness and sweetness when he looked at Su Zhiyin.

  Su Zhiyin's arms tightly wrapped around the child in her arms. She had a delicate and delicate face, as if she could not help but be vulnerable. A slight frown could arouse the man's protective desire: "But, Alin..."     There was mist in her eyes: "I really can't bear to leave our child. She has to leave me at such a young age. How can the child be without a mother..."

  Her eyes paused slightly, and her voice revealed hatred: "Fu Xuezhi caused us to separate in the first place. , and now they have to separate me and the child again..."

  Shen Lin took her and the child into his arms, feeling pity in his heart, and comforted her:

  "The sins Fu Xuezhi has done will be repaid by her child. I have already contacted the buyer. Come on, this child will stay in the barren mountains for the rest of his life!"

  There was a sound of footsteps, and it turned out that it was the nurse who was carefully walking over with the newborn baby in her arms. The baby's cry became more violent as soon as she got closer to Shen Lin and the others.

  Shen Lin took the child and took a quick glance and saw that the child was unusually beautiful. His dark and bright eyes were very much like those of the Fu family. His skin was also fair and smooth, unlike the wrinkled appearance of his own daughter when she was born.

  After being stunned for just a moment, Shen Lin urged Su Zhiyin to hand the child over to the nurse quickly to prevent Fu Xuezhi from waking up early.

  Su Zhiyin hugged her child tightly and refused to let go. She looked at Shen Lin and advised him: "Alin, let's not change the child, okay? You go and divorce Fu Xuezhi. We are a family of three and we can live a good life. What should I do?" I don't even want to ask for it."

  "Then what? How will I gain a foothold in the capital after we announce our relationship? How will the Shen family gain a foothold in the capital?" Shen Lin held her shoulders: "At this point, we have no room for regrets. Whether it's for us or for the children."

  "Zhiyin, if you love our daughter so much, you definitely don't want her to be laughed at as an illegitimate daughter soon after she was born, right? As long as she gets the name of Fu Xueying, she can get it She has legitimately become the eldest daughter of a wealthy family. So many of Fu Xuezhi's properties belong to her! Are you right, my friend..." "

  But..."

  "The Shen family still needs the Fu family now. I can't leave Fu Xuezhi. As long as the Shen family can Return to the peak state..." His eyes were full of ambition: "I will drive her out immediately and marry you in. You are the only person I love most." I don't know what words

  moved Su Zhiyin, Her arms loosened.

  Shen Lin took this opportunity to take the child from her hands.

  During the exchange, they vaguely heard the intermittent crying of the baby. From then on, their lives were completely turned upside down.

  Just as Shen Lin was about to hand the baby to the nurse, he heard a loud shout: "Shen Lin, what are you doing?!"

  Shen Lin heard the voice of his father-in-law Fu Ming, and his body was filled with extreme panic and fear. Trembling, the child almost fell to the ground.

  Fu Beixiao quickly took the child and handed it to Xia Yunwan. He raised his fist and punched Shen Lin.

  "Beast."

  His voice was extremely cold.

  Qiao Yuan followed along. Looking at the situation in front of her, she knew that Shen Lin's trick had not succeeded, and she couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

  She looked at the baby in Xia Yunwan's arms, with its round face and round eyes, and her milk was oozing.

  [What a pitiful little guy, this beast Shen Lin really deserves to die! ]

  Xia Yunwan nodded silently in her heart. Fortunately, they heard Yuan'er's thoughts, otherwise...

  (End of this chapter)