51-60

51. Chapter 51 To belittle Yuan'er is to look down on me.2024-01-23 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Xia Yunwan paused and touched the shiny texture of the emerald necklace: "That's what I said, but after supporting each other for most of our lives, there is nothing wrong with giving him a gift."

  Qin Ying curled her lips: "It's such an expensive gift. What's the use of gifts? There are a few people in the circle who are so flamboyant. In my opinion, it's all for the sake of face, and being ordinary is the truth."

  Xia Yunwan knew Qin Ying's temper, so she simply did not continue to refute her.

  Qin Ying seemed to have just noticed something, she covered her mouth and smiled: "It's all my fault for being outspoken. Don't take it to heart. Of course I know that neither you nor eldest brother are good-looking people, and they are definitely different from others. Yes."

  She sighed: "Brother is thoughtful in giving such an expensive necklace. You should complain less about him. His first love has long been a thing of the past. No matter what his relationship with his first love is, So what if it's better?" Qin Ying smiled and patted Xia Yunwan's hand: "Whether he will marry you in the end, don't think so much, the one who grasps it in the end is the winner."

  Xia Yunwan's eyes narrowed and she took her hand from the necklace He moved up and looked at her with a cold gaze: "Don't talk about these old sesame seeds and rotten millet things in the future." "

  Sister-in-law, are you unhappy?" Qin Ying held her arm intimately: "It's all my fault for being stupid. Don't be angry with me. I don't care about you. We have been friends for decades, and you are the person who has the best relationship with me."

  Xia Yunwan's face softened slightly.

  Qin Ying's eyes turned and stopped at the jade bracelet on Xia Yunwan's wrist: "Sister-in-law, the quality of your bracelet is really good. The pattern is so beautiful. I have never worn such a beautiful bracelet. Please wear it for me too." Really?"

  Xia Yunwan casually took it off and handed it to her.

  Qin Ying immediately put it on her hand. She looked left and right, smiling from ear to ear: "It is indeed a good bracelet. It looks really good. It looks good when I wear it. Sister-in-law, you are so kind to me..."

  Xia Yunwan smiled and said, "Buy one if you like it."

  "I'm afraid it's hard to find a jade bracelet of this quality."

  Qin Ying wore it for a while and was reluctant to take it off. She sighed and stroked herself Chest: "Perhaps it's because I'm getting older. My bones are getting worse and worse. My waist aches and my legs hurt even after walking for two steps."

  "Have you seen a doctor?" Xia Yunwan asked with concern.

  Qin Ying lowered her eyes and said: "Well, he said it was an old problem. Do you remember when I was a child and I fell into the pond to save you? The doctor said that it was the root cause of the disease at that time. It cannot be cured all at once, so you have to take your time. He told me that it would be great if there was jade, as good jade nourishes people. I thought he was not right before, but today I put on your jade bracelet, oh my, I don't feel tight in my chest anymore."

  Qin Ying took off the bracelet . He came down and handed it back to Xia Yunwan: "Such a good jade, I don't know how long it will take me to find one."

  Xia Yunwan did not reach out to pick it up. She looked at Qin Ying and said, "This bracelet is for you."

  Qin Ying opened her eyes wide: " Give it to me? This, this..." She looked embarrassed: "How can I have the nerve to ask for something from you, especially something so valuable."