11-15

Chapter 11 Mr. Fu has a black card2024-01-17 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Chapter 11 Mr. Fu has a black card.
  Qiao Yuan opened the door and walked in. Xia Yunwan and Bai Zhou were sitting in Fu Xuezhi's room.

  When Fu Xuezhi heard the noise, he waved his hands and called kindly: "Yuan'er, come here quickly. I've been waiting for you at home."

  Qiao Yuan approached, and Fu Xuezhi handed over a box of pastries with a smile: "I just tried it. It tasted so good that I immediately thought of sharing it with you. Do you want to try it?"

  "Thank you, sister." Qiao Yuan picked up a piece of pastry and put it into her mouth. The texture was silky and melted in her mouth. She kept nodding. : "It's delicious!"

  After finishing one piece, she felt she was still unsatisfied: "Can I have another piece?"

  Fu Xuezhi looked at her big round eyes shining brightly, and her cheeks were bulging like a greedy squirrel. Fu Xuezhi said Feeling that her heart was about to be cute, she nodded with a smile: "Of course, these are all yours."

  Xia Yunwan's attitude towards Qiao Yuan has long been different. She sighed with emotion: "Thanks to Yuan'er, otherwise it would have been... ..."

  Fu Xuezhi also nodded, looking at his daughter who was sleeping soundly on the side, feeling a little lucky in his heart.

  Qiao Yuan paused while taking the pastry, but she was a little confused: "Thanks to me?

  " .

  Xia Yunwan panicked and said with a smile: "I mean Yuan'er is really our family's little lucky star. Ever since you came, good things have happened in the family, and every bad thing has turned into good luck. What is it if it's not a lucky star?

  " red.

  A humming sound of "Wow" sounded. It turned out that Bao'er had woken up. Her big black eyes were blinking and she was sucking her fingers with relish.

  Baoer is the nickname given to her daughter by Fu Xuezhi, which means treasure. Her real name is Fu Shu.

  "Bao'er woke up." Bai Zhou was eager to give it a try: "Can I hug her?"

  Fu Xuezhi readily agreed.

  Unexpectedly, the baby who had been nibbling his fingers so cutely started to cry loudly when he was in Bai Zhou's arms, looking very resistant.

  "Why is she crying..." Bai Zhou returned the child to Fu Xuezhi angrily.

  "This child seems to recognize someone. It will be better after a while." Fu Xuezhi took the child and comforted it, but Bao'er's crying still did not subside, which worried the people around him.

  "Stop crying, baby, what do you think this is?"

  Qiao Yuan took out a fairy wand from nowhere, flashing and flashing, instantly attracting Bao'er's attention.

  Bao'er's mouth was still open, but his crying became much quieter.

  "Dang, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong." Qiao Yuan brought the fairy wand closer to tease the baby. Soon Bao'er stopped crying. She was too young and couldn't laugh or hold things, but from her focused eyes, she could You could tell she was completely fascinated.

  Xia Yunwan finally let go of her worries and couldn't help but smile: "I've seen it a long time ago. Bao'er likes Yuan'er very much."

  "Yes." Fu Xuezhi was also surprised. In the past few days since returning home, my daughter has spent most of her time sleeping. Occasionally when she wakes up, she drinks milk and smacks her fingers. She only bends her eyes when Yuan'er comes over.