9

Chapter 9 has a reversal2024-01-17 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Chapter 9 Reversal

  "What, you are allowed to cheat but not me?!!"

  Shen Lin deliberately amplified his voice, which sounded like poison.

  Fu Xuezhi seemed to be frozen in place, her eyelashes trembling, and her face showed great pain. She breathed hard: "You clearly knew that I was drunk and unconscious at the time..." "

  Is being drunk your excuse? ! I think you couldn't bear the loneliness so you found a wild man. The wild man behind you may not be mine. Maybe you hooked up with someone else and wanted me to be your grandson!" Shen Lin seemed to suddenly think With confidence, he held Fu Xuezhi's weak point.

  "You were obviously the one who cheated first! How can you have the nerve to accuse me?!"

  Double cheating? ? ?
  Qiao Yuan didn't expect to hear such exciting things. This part was not introduced in the plot, but she always felt that the eldest sister was not like this kind of person, so she asked the system if there was anything related to it.

  Bai Zhou covered his mouth in surprise and looked at Fu Xuezhi with complicated eyes. She regards love as extremely noble and naturally cannot accept cheating.

  The Fu family didn't expect that this would happen again, and they didn't know how to react.

  Fu Xuezhi felt the eyes of her family, which made her want to find a hole in the ground to crawl into. She could only plead: "Can we talk about this in private?"

  "Talk in private? You're dreaming! Not only do I want to talk, I also want the capital to talk about it." Let the whole country know what a slut you are, Fu Xuezhi!"

  Shen Lin suddenly rushed towards Fu Xuezhi and wanted to strangle her neck.

  Fu Beixiao hurriedly pulled Shen Lin's hand away and kicked him.

  The next second, a figure suddenly rushed in. He grabbed Shen Lin's collar and punched him hard: "How could you do this to her?!"

  Shen Lin opened his eyes and sneered: "It turns out it's you. , you adulterer!!"

  At this time, Qiao Yuan already knew the reason why Fu Xuezhi hated He Tao.

  [No wonder the eldest sister hates He Tao so much. It turns out there is such a story between the two of them. ]

  Combined with what Shen Lin said, it is not difficult for the Fu family to guess what happened.

  "Don't you want to know why I cheated and sold my child?" Shen Lin lowered his eyes, looking painful: "You cheated on me first and tortured me. Do you know how painful I was during that time? I opened my eyes When you close your eyes, all you see is you and He Tao together..."

  "A Lin..." Su Zhiyin called him distressedly.

  Shen Lin thought to himself: "I felt it was too painful and depressing, and I couldn't accept it, so I found Su Zhiyin. If you want to blame, just blame me. This has nothing to do with Su Zhiyin, and it has nothing to do with our daughter Aiyin..."

  [The choice between myself and Su Zhiyin was clean, and all the faults were put on the eldest sister. What a good pua master! 】

  The Fu family naturally thought the same way. They looked anxiously in the direction of Fu Xuezhi. The family members were very protective of his shortcomings and naturally did not want Fu Xuezhi to suffer such grievances.

  Fu Xuezhi was in extreme pain. She didn't expect that an accident would lead to so much misfortune. She pushed He Tao away and said coldly: "Don't touch me." There was a hint of sadness in