Shattered innocence

Papyrus POV

After a few months, Gaster was now training me with my new older brothers at the same time. The frucker was very happy to hurt us every day. (Sans and Mincho taught me this word to describe Gaster and many others too.) Just because Mincho can heal us almost as good as new with his magic. Gaster never holds back in our training just because of this reason. But after some time Gaster realized when training us that we do much better when we're not separated in battle.

Sans was more of a close combat, I was long-range, and Mincho could do both but could not kill anybody. Unlike me and Sans his soul trait made it impossible for him to kill but better at healing magic than us. Gaster now didn't fail to notice when Mincho was backing Sans and me, we would finish our mission and battles much faster. So he says to us one day. "I believe you three staying together would be better for my plans."

I was so happy not to be split up from my brothers in training anymore. But then came the day Gaster took us into the room at the end of the hall. My brothers were horrified at the site of the door. So must so that Sans and Mincho pulled me close to them in a protective manner. This makes me scared of whatever lies behind the door. Gaster opened the door and made us enter it. Both my brothers slowly entered the room their grip getting tighter around me with every step. When my eyelights adjusted to the dark room I saw a human woman hanging in the middle of the room. I tried to get out of my brother's grasp to help the lady but I couldn't move. Gaster came into the room and stood right next to the lady and said. "Today you will be learning a valuable lesson on gaining Lv and Exp. Come forward and kill this woman with your blaster yumi."

I shook my head and grabbed onto my brother's arms not wanting to kill someone. Then Gaster used his blue magic and pulled my brothers away from me by their souls. Gaster had them hovering above the ground on both of his sides as he stood next to the human. He then placed one hand each around my brother's cervical vertebrae. "Kill the human or your brothers die instead." He then began to tighten his hold around them and I could see the pain in my brother's eyelights as they began to flicker. "Please stop it! Just stop! I don't want to kill but I don't want you to hurt my brothers!" I pleaded with Gaster. "Listen here you ungrateful brat in this world it is kill or be killed. Do you want your brothers to die?" I quickly summoned my blaster yumi after I saw Mincho begin to pass out and Gaster wasn't letting go.

My arrow pierced right through the lady's skull like it was butter. Her head just dropped down and blood began to spill out. Gaster lets go of Sans but still holds Mincho up with his magic and was no longer choking him. But I couldn't pay too much attention because all my focus was on the dead body in front of me. As I fell to my knees Sans came running to pull me into a hug. "We're not done yet. Sans, Papyrus has to get used to using his magic to kill. So you're going to teach him right now. And seeing his reaction to his first kill it's going to be a long day.

Time skip

Gaster let us stop for the day and returned us to our cage to rest. But I couldn't sleep because every time I closed my eye sockets I saw the faces of all the people who had been killed that day. Mincho and Sans stayed on the floor curled up on both of my sides muttering insurance until Mincho began to sing.

"Dear sweet child,
No need to cry
I will hold you tight
So sleep all your worries
And care away

No need to be scared,
You are out of harm's way
I will keep you safe and warm
Love you every day

Reach your tiny hands for the light
Take your future and make it shine
So bright

With every lie I am crumbling
And dying inside
Wanting to save you with all
Of my might

But this world is against me,
I cannot fight
They steal you away,
Out of my sight

But I still pray and I hope
That you'll live today
Find your own strength please
My dear run away

Don't be weak or afraid,
Let your soul lead the way
I hope, and I pray, you'll be alright."

I fell asleep to my lovely Brother's song and voice.