Demon's new torture ending

Papyrus POV

After another twenty minutes, Mincho stopped screaming but was now breathing heavily after he passed out. The syringe slowly pulled itself out of his soul revealing a teal soul over Mincho's rib cage. "Looks like it works. I will have you go next Papyrus. But this time I'll add more restraints." Gaster says with a look of triumph on his face. My machine started up the same way Mincho's did but mine injected an orange liquid into my soul. I started to scream right away and unlike Mincho I broke free of the restraints on my arms.

I begin to claw at my eye sockets to get rid of the burning sensation in them and scream. "GET IT OUT!! GET IT OUT!! SANS!! MINCHO!! HELP GET IT OUT OF ME PLEASE!!!

I can see Sans in the corner of my eye socket trying to break his restraints to help me but can't get free. Gaster holds me down before I can hurt myself more. After an hour I lose consciousness from the pain in my soul. It was worse than when Gaster connected my soul with my brothers.

Sans POV

Papyrus was breathing heavily, he was no longer screaming, and the machine's needle pulled out of his soul. Papyrus's soul was now amber and floating over his rib cage just like Mincho's. "Now it's your turn, Sans," Gaster says while he puts even more restraints on me than he had on Papyrus. Then he started up the machine over me and it stabbed its needle into my soul and injected the dark blue liquid.

And now I understand why my little brothers reacted the way they did. This shit hurts!! It's like my soul is being shattered and my eye sockets feel like they're on fire. This is even more painful than when my soul was connected to my siblings. That pain at the time was just in my soul but the pain I'm in now is all over me. Like there's somethings in me that's not support to be there.

With the restraints doing their job keeping my hands to my side. I need to find another way to make the burning in my eye sockets go away and get it out. With all my strength I free my right arm and start pulling at my right eye socket. I hear something cracking but I don't care I want it to stop I want to GET IT OUT.

Gaster pulled my clawed hand away from my eye socket and held me down with magic. The pain goes on for an hour or maybe more I was in too much pain to keep track. The pain stops and so does the burning in my eye sockets. I look at my soul and see it's no longer a normal purple it's now violet. I stay awake just a little longer to see Gaster turning off the machines and our souls going back into our rib cages. I passed out from all the pain that my body and soul had just gone through. One day I'm going to make Gaster pay for all this pain he has caused me and my brothers. One day we will have our REVENGE.