Tea with two megalomaniacs

Papyrus POV

It was a few weeks after Gaster's phone call with the emperor. Now he's taking a break from the core and is planning to take us to the Capital to the emperor for tea. Like what they talked about weeks before now. Gaster made us wear plain-looking furisode that I didn't like at all. Their colors look like threw up. To me we look ridiculous, I bet no one will take a seriously looking like this. We are finally leaving the lab again but we're not happy. We're going to have to stand there as they talk about us like we're tools. I'm not looking forward to this visit or outing.

Sans POV

A car similar to the one before drives up to Gaster and us. Gaster Jesters for us to get into the car with a stern look. Me and my brothers get into the car, and Gaster follows us. I wonder how long this car trip is going to be.

Time skip

It takes us three days. THREE FUCKING DAYS!!! Being in the same space as Gaster with no means to escape. We have to be with him at all times when we stop for fuel. He didn't even let us leave the car at all. If we don't get to the capital fast enough I'm afraid Gaster's going to be dead soon. Consequences be damned. An hour after I made that statement in my mind. We arrived at the Capitol. (Damn, it looks like you live for now Gaster.)

Mincho POV

We arrived just in time before Sans blew his top. The whole card ride me and Papyrus could hear his death threats toward Gaster. We tried to calm him down because we feared he would act upon his threats against Gaster before we arrived. I breathe a sigh of relief exiting the car, I will admit I too was ready to kill Gaster. His face just looks so punchable sometimes it's hard to resist wanting to punch it. As we walked up to the emperor's palace to meet him.

We walked on a long red carpet to the big red doors ahead of us. They opened when Gaster stood in front of them and walked right in. And that's when we saw the emperor sitting on his red and gold throne.

Third person POV

Emperor Asgore lights up when sees Gaster and us. "Ho howdy, their friend it's great to see you. Are you taking a break from your work?" The emperor says as he tilts his head to the side with a smile on his face. "Worry not my emperor, we are ahead of schedule. So I thought I would take a break and show you my progress with my creations behind me." Gaster says while bowing his head to Asgore. "That is great! Follow me. We'll go to the Palace Gardens for our discussion and tea. I'd also like to discuss something about them as well." Asgore says as he gets up from his throne to walk side by side with Gaster to the garden.

Another time skip cause I'm lazy.

After Gaster and the emperor sat and drank some tea. "Gaster, your Creations have proven themselves in war. I believe they are worthy to take over three major roles in the Empire." Asgore says calmly to Gaster. "Sorry, what do you mean?" Gaster asked Asgore just as calmly as he put his teacup down on the table. "Gaster, I believe it's time for Gerson to retire just like two others," Asgore says while sipping his tea without a care for the conversation. "Gerson! Do you mean Judge Gerson will be retired?!" "Yes, he has gotten too old and I believe it's time for a new Judge. But not just the old Judge needs to retire the executioner and jury too will be following him in retirement. So I need strong young monsters to take their place in the Monster Empire. And your Creations seem to be the best fit" Asgore said with an easy-going smile.

But that smile could not fool Gaster. He understood why the emperor wanted his creations to be the new judge, jury, and executioner. Gaster had given the emperor a way to control them with the remote. Asgore has been fighting with the old Judge and the other two monsters for a long time. Because of their morals, they never did what he told them to do with their powers. And he could never make them because each monster was so strong thanks to the magical title given to them by the last emperor his father.

He wanted to replace them right away for their disobedience. but there were no monsters strong enough to get their titles from them. The title of Judge, Jewelry, and Executioner is a magical title that is given to three of the most powerful monsters. The only way for the title to be given to another is if that monster is stronger than the previous title holder. Gaster knows his creations are stronger than any monster around. Especially with his last experiment giving them a boost of power. So they should be able to take over those three positions with ease.

‐--------------

Author here, sorry for not posting yesterday. I had work and did not remember to post the next chapter. So I posted these two today and will continue to update every day. Unless I get writer's block and have to put the book down for a bit. But I tell you if that happens so bye.

Have a good day or night till next time.