Everything has changed

Papyrus POV

After Alphys said that I couldn't help but have a shocked look on my face. Thanks to our makeshift scarf my face was covered so Alphys didn't see. Then I said. "Forget what my lazy brother just said he is always trying to set people up for puns. It's best to just ignore him. But you just said it was dangerous here. So why are you here?" It takes her a little to remember why she was here in the lab.

"Mmmm, Ho I...I re...remember! I w...was sent h...here t...to get any information ab..about the c..core I could...find. Or..order b...by emp...Emperor as...Asgore. You see th...the last Court scientist ma..made the core but he..he's gon..gone now. So th..the emperor wan...wanted to re..retrieve any and a...all infor...information on the core. It then wi..will be gi..given to the next Court scientist s..so the..they ca...can look after it.

"And what was the Court scientist's name?" Sans asked. "Oooh...n...no one re...remembers their name...it has...be...been for... forgotten like many of their wor...works. That's...why I'm here to search their o...old lab." I looked at Sans and he nodded his head that she was telling us the truth. "Why don't we help you out then and in return can you give us a ride to the capital?" Mincho asked.

(What? Why would you want to help her? Not that I mind helping her.) I said to Mincho. Sans also wanted to know why Mincho wanted to help Alphys. (Bros, by what Alphys just said I believe everyone has forgotten about Gaster and us. But if they found Gaster's notes about us they could remember us. So we need to go with Alphys to get those notes before she does. And I don't want to have to walk to the capital. It takes us three days to get there by car, I don't want to imagine how long it'll take by foot.) Mincho frowns.

(Mincho is right on both accounts. So we should help Alphys.) Sans added. "O..oh you d..don't ha...have to help me," Alphys says flustered. "Of course, we will help you, new friend! What kind of monsters would we be to leave you to do all that work by yourself?! NYEH HEH HEH!" I say puffing out my chest and standing in a heroic stance. Both my brothers coo in the link at my actions and speech. This makes me happy so I used my magic to move the end of my scarf to make myself look cooler. This shocks Alphys and makes both my brothers coo harder. "Oh yes, from how you told us about the Court scientist's work there might be a lot of paperwork. And I bet having eight pairs of hands is better than just two. And it's not like we're doing this for free. We do need a ride to the capital. So what do you say?" Alphys takes a moment and then nods her head with a small smile. Then she shoots her head up. "I forgot to ask your names."

"My name is Supēdo, this is my young twin brother Hōseki, and this is Kurōbā he's the youngest." Sans used our code names that Mincho came up with a long time ago. (We should not use our real names just in case that triggers her to remember us. From now on in the presence of other monsters, we should use our code names. And hide our faces too just to be safe okay bros.) sans says to us very seriously.

Another time skip due to laziness

Sans POV

After we help Alphys sort through all of Gaster's notes and keep notes about us hidden. I found some other notes on magic items that could be beneficial to us living in the real world. So I hid them and all of the tools, and materials that I could use later on in the storage Crystal. For ourselves instead of giving them to Alphys. I did the same thing when I found notes for war weapons. So the information wouldn't fall into the wrong hands. Because from what Alphys has told us the Emperor is no longer a bloody tyrant. Asgore is now a kind and loving ruler who somehow is married and has a kid of the same age as me and Mincho.

I guess it's true what they say absolute power corrupts absolute. I think he became corrupt thanks to all of Gaster's powerful weapons and machines. And now that he is gone Asgore isn't corrupt anymore. But I still want me and my brothers to stay far away from him.

We helped Alphys get all of the notes we believed wouldn't be used to harm others. And like we agreed before helping Alphys we got a ride with her in the car Asgore sent with her. The driver said nothing about the three additional passengers and just smiled. I continue to talk to Alphys to gain information on what changed after Gaster fell into the core.

Turns out that both the monster and humankind forgot about the war. Even though it just ended a year ago. Both are now living in true peace with each other. Then I asked Alphys about the titles of Judge, Jory, and Executioner. Alphys didn't know what I was talking about so it's safe to assume everyone has forgotten that too. It's most likely because me and my brothers hold these titles. Turns out that because we were Gaster's creations. Everyone has forgotten everything about us as well. Not that they knew much about us, to begin with.

After three days I found out everything I needed to know. When we arrived at the Capitol we said our goodbyes to Alphys at the Capitol's gate. But not before asking where the market was so I could get Papyrus a new furisode. And to buy the necessary equipment we will need to make a new home. Thanks to some of Gaster's notes I came up with how to make a perfect home for me and my brothers.