New arrival

Mincho POV

We carefully walked over to look inside the crater and see......

Gaster.

I look at my brothers who have looks of shock and a little bit of horror on their faces. I then looked back at Gaster to get a closer look at him. That's when I noticed his outfit looked different, and he had more scars on his face. That's when I remembered a part of my past about the Multiverse Theory and Alternate universes. "I don't think this is him, bros," I say out loud. "WHAT!? What do you mean, Mincho?" Sans asked me while he was keeping Papyrus from running to help the Gaster. "Don't you remember your research books about Multiverse Theory?"

"What does that have to do with him being alive? I'm sure being pushed into the core would kill anyone." I look at Sans with a face that says, are you seriously this stupid? "Sans it's Multiverse Theory that means he is not from our world. You are right. You did kill him. But he's from another multiverse. I mean, just look at his face and outfit. Ours didn't have more than two scars on his face, and his outfit was like nothing like this one's. In fact, I've never seen an outfit like his before in any of our books.

But.... there are some small similarities to some human outfits in another land across the seas." I said, looking up to the sky in a thinking position.

Sans POV

I need to calm down. Mincho is right. This is not our Gaster he's dead. But that leaves the question of how this Gaster got here. Why was he in a crater? Why did he show up near the front of our pocket dimension's door? And the most important question. What was he here for? When I was distracted by my thoughts Papyrus somehow managed to get by me. He then ran to the unconscious Gaster who was lying in the crater. "Papyrus, get away from him he could be dangerous!" I whisper-yelled at Papyrus.

"He needs our help, brother. We can't just leave him here. It's not safe for him to stay out in the cold of night." Papyrus said back to me. "Wait, you want to bring him inside our home?!" I could no longer hold my voice back. I didn't care if I woke up the Gaster or not. "You are not bringing him into our home! Just leave the Gas...." Before I could finish my sentence, Mincho teleported beside me and covered my mouth.

It took me a moment to realize I almost did something we considered taboo in our world. I almost said Gaster's name outside of our pocket dimension. Whenever we would say Gaster's name outside of our home, the world would turn black and then go back to normal after a few hours. Then send us back before we said his name.

Papyrus took this chance to teleport in front of our front door with the Gaster and went in.

(Damn it all to hell!, Papyrus why?!) I yelled into the mind link and started to curse. Mincho just patted my back in sympathy as we walked to our home.

Papyrus POV

I just barely managed to get by Sans to get the Gaster in our pocket dimension home. And to say Sans was displeased with my actions would be the understatement of the year. I can still hear him cursing into the link as I put the new Gaster on the couch in our living room.

Not even a minute after I put him down, both Mincho and Sans came into the room. Mincho had a look of curiosity while Sans had a look of distrust at the Gaster. Then Mincho spoke to Sans, feeling his uneasiness about the Gaster. "Sans, it's not him. Unlike our Gaster, my Jory title is not screaming at me to give him punishments for his crimes. Just use your Judge skill to see, through his soul. What does it say about him?" It takes a second while Sans is looking into the Gaster's soul for any Bad Karma the he might have committed.

"There is nothing bad about him. In fact, quite the opposite, he's way better than our Gaster in every way." Sans said while he came closer to me in the gaster on the couch. He now had a soft smile on his face. Mincho followed after Sans. "Do you think this Gaster could be our parent figure? I mean Sans just said he was better than our Gaster which must mean is kinder than him as well. Right? Maybe he would want us to be his sons too." We all looked at the Gaster with the feeling of longing and hope in our souls.

After a while, the Gaster began to wake up. "Ugh...what happened? The last thing I remember was...oh no. What was that bastard thinking smashing the course controls like that? That assistant better hope I don't fin..." Before the gaster could finish his sentence he saw us. Then dropped to the floor when he tried to get up and started to cry. "Your...your other skeleton monsters I...I thought I was the last one. You guys are real right? This is really happening and is not a figment of my imagination. "No, we're real sir," I answered with a questioning look. Why did he say he was the last skeleton monster?

I was going to ask him but what came out was a different question. "Would you be our dad?"

_____________

The author here sorry to say this but I'm going to have to start limiting my chapters to every other week. New inspiration has hit me and I will be posting a new story soon so keep an eye out. But I will not be letting this story go, it will be updated just as much as the new one.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you soon. Bye 👋