Exploring the capital

Mincho POV

We found a wonderful Street stall that selled beautiful furisodes. Papyrus ended up buying almost all of the yellow furisode in his size. Both I and Sans had to sacrifice ourselves to save the little stall's yellow furisodes inventory. But we failed to notice our brother's eye for fashion. He made us try on every color of furisode that the poor street stall had. I say poor street stall but the two bunny monster vendors were more than happy to play dress up with Papyrus at our expense. "We should have let them suffer the loss of all their yellow furisodes inventory. Then have to suffer this torture." I whispered to Sans. He nodded his head in agreement with my statement. Papyrus started to talk more to the now evil bunny monsters I labeled them in my mind. Till finally, he settled on all of Sans's furisode were purple. And all of mine were lime green.

That was the end of the furisode disaster. Both me and Sans sat on the floor very tired and defeated. Then dread filled my body thanks to a terrible thought passed through my mind. Thankfully Papyrus was too distracted with the bunnies' monsters to notice it. But Sans did. He too felt dread at the thought I had. Sans looked at the stall, then all the furisodes, till finally he looked at Papyrus. "Ho no, I'm not going through this again. There has to be a way that magic can help us. We just have to find it before we grow out of our new furisodes." Sans whispered to me.

After we were done we finally left that street stall. But as we were walking something green caught my eye. It was a beautiful green silk scarf flapping in the wind back and forth. On its sides were a purple and yellow silk scarfs. My brothers saw that I stopped and looked to where I was looking. They too stopped and looked at the three beautiful scarfs. That was till Papyrus couldn't contain his excitement and ran to the street stall that had them. Both me and Sans looked at each other and shook our heads. We bought the three scarfs and then found somewhere hidden to change into them. We still wanted to be safe and hide our faces in case someone remembered us.

After that, we still had a lot more G that we stole from Gaster. We didn't put a dent in it with all the clothes we had bought. Sans felt it was okay to continue shopping. So we went on the hunt for special materials to build our new home. And on our hunt, we tried many new foods so much so in fact that Papyrus asked to get some cookbooks to learn how to make some of them. Sans wanted to buy them later but Papyrus used his puppy eyes on Sans. And of course, he said yes to our littlest brother. I couldn't help but laugh at the scene of Sans kneeling on the floor bending over in defeat. And Papyrus walked back to me with a victorious smirk on his face.

Time skip

Sans POV

We have finished getting all the materials to build our new home. Just in time because the day market was closing soon. And I didn't want me and my brothers to be here when the night market opens tonight. My brothers didn't want to see the night market just yet either. So we made our way to a nice hotel for tonight to rest. Then tomorrow I will begin making our new home. I thought to myself and of course Mincho and Papyrus hear me. They looked at each other and then back at me. "You better not push yourself too hard brother!" They yelled at me with a look that screamed they were serious. And I know I would have to take their warning seriously, or they will make me regret it. I nervously look away from their eyes looking at anything that would catch my attention. That's when I saw them, three beautiful kitsune masks perfect for me and my brothers. I ran over to the stall to buy the masks before it closed. I was definitely not running away from my brothers' death stares. We then made it to a hotel and slept the night away.

This is what their masks like look up close.