Demon's new torture

Mincho POV

"I'm so proud of myself for making such creations. But I feel that you all can still be improved. So I found a way to add a new trait to each of your souls. For Sans, I will add the soul trait of integrity. Papyrus will get the bravery trait soul, and last but not least Mincho will get the soul trait of patience. With those new traits you all will become even stronger. Is that not better?"

Sans didn't stay silent when Gaster told us his plans. "Have you finally lost your goddamn mind?!! What you're intending to do is very dangerous. One doesn't go around messing with souls like what you suggest you want to do!!!!"

Gaster walked over to Sans with a very pissed-off face. Me and Papyrus had feared for Sans's safety. "Listen here, Sans don't you dare question me!" Gaster choked and slammed Sans onto the table which made me shout. "Please don't hurt Sans...Gaster! Please forgive him he's just worried about the both of us!" "Just let Sans go! Stop choking him please!!!" Papyrus begs. "Whatever let's just get this test over with."

Gaster says letting go of Sans to get three big machines. He rolls them into the room and places a machine over each of our rib cages. The machine that's over Sans has a dark blue light in what looks to be a big syringe. Mine and Papyrus's machines have different colors in the syringes one was light blue the other was orange. When Gaster turned on the machine over me it pulled out my soul. And when I looked over to my brothers their souls were out too. Mine machine was the first to start up with the syringe extending. It closed the distance to my soul until it stabbed into it and injected the light blue liquid. At first, the room was quiet not a sound could be heard. Not even in the mind link did I try to say something.

But that changed when I let out a blood-curdling scream. In the mind link, I was begging for it to stop, begging for Gaster to get the light blue liquid out, and then begging for someone to just kill me. I tried to break free from the restraints just to get away from the pain. When I figured I couldn't get my hands free I started slamming the side of my face onto the table. Gaster added more restraints over my head but I continued to struggle but couldn't break free.

Third person POV

This went on for thirty minutes but those minutes felt like hell to Sans and Papyrus. Who could do nothing but watch and listen to their kind and loving brother scream for death instead of living through what pain he was experiencing at the time.