The tyrants plans

Mincho POV

It has been half a year since Gaster's last experiment on our souls. And also since we learned Asgore's plans for monsters and humankind. To start we found out we have new soul traits because of the last experiment. And we were very saddened when we found out they changed. Because the soul trait of a monster is deeply attuned to their body making them who they are. Thankfully we still act and look the same but our point of view of Gaster is much worse than before. I didn't even know how our hatred for him could still grow or how was it possible.

Sans's new soul trait is dedication and Papyrus's is leadership both are good traits to have in a battle. But just like always I disappoint Gaster with my soul trait even this new one. My new soul trait is care and just like the old one I still can't kill anybody. (But I don't even know now why that's a problem. I can easily make someone wish wholeheartedly for death with my bone tessen. How is that weak? Back to the story.)

I did get new powerful items to heal my brothers they're a shinobue flute and a bone Koto. I can use my bone shinobue to heal my brothers when we have to keep moving in a fight. My bone koto can be used when I have to stay undetected nearby or rest somewhere safe with my brothers to help them recover.

And again we kept this a secret from dear old fuck face. My brothers didn't get anything new from their new soul traits besides a very huge power boost. So we lied to Gaster telling him I too only got a power boost. Gaster believed us and was happy about us getting the power boost. So much so, that he sent a text to the emperor on his phone to brag about his success. We were back at Gaster's lab far away from the Capital where the emperor lived. Luckily and unluckily we were no longer sent on missions after Gaster's experiment on our souls.

We no longer had battles to fight because Asgore had to put his war to an end due to complications with his Empire. After we had won the monsters' land back from the humans in the war. Asgore had called for a ceasefire and the humans agreed. The humans didn't want to fight anymore so they took this chance to end the war. Afterward, Asgore had Gaster working on something important for Monster kind. So Asgore's plan to conquer the human land through war was put on hold. And me and my brothers were kept in the lab under lock and key.

Asgore then called Gaster inviting him for tea and the chance for Gaster to show his progress done on us. But Gaster declined the emperor's invitation saying he wanted to work more on the core. And how he's too busy to go to the capital to show Asgore his progress properly but will do it later. Asgore said he understood and that he would put that invitation on hold for the time being.

Asgore had Gaster working on a machine that would provide a technologically advanced facility that provides magical electricity to his lands. And make it so that the air and land are filled with magic so that the fields will be prosperous with magical food for Monsters. While the air could heal monsters who are sick or injured.

Hey, I know what other monsters are thinking that maybe Asgore had a change of heart. Ha, they're so wrong. Asgore is only doing this so that his subjects don't start a rebellion against him. He knows most of his subjects are getting frustrated with him starting the war with humans. And how he wants to continue the war to conquer the humans. But they don't want to fight anymore and would soon fight against Asgore to put an end to it. So Asgore came up with an evil-ass plan to keep them fighting with the humans.

The core he's having Gaster build will make the lives of monsters happier when it's finished. So must so if something happens to it the monsters will be in rage by it. So that's Asgore's plan is to give them something important and destroy it. Later then lie to other monsters saying the humans did it. All this so the war would start again and Asgore could finally conquer the human's land.

Sans had a look of disgust when we heard them talking on the phone. Sans looked at me and Papyrus then started to talk in the mine link. (Those bastards!! How can they be so cruel? But I must say his plan will most likely succeed. Many monsters will be too upset and hurt to question him. And most monsters will likely want to lash out and fight who they think did it.) That shocks me but scares Papyrus so much his bones start to rattle. I pull him into a hug and Sans hugs the both of us tightly. I start rubbing Papyrus's skull and sing then Sans joins me.

"I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound
Don't you dare look out your window, darling, everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the music's gone, gone
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound
Ooh (ooh)
Ooh (ooh)
Oh whoa (oh whoa)
Oh whoa (oh whoa)
Ooh (ooh)
Ooh (ooh)
Oh whoa
Oh whoa
Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh"

We just stayed hugging each other for the rest of the day.