Freedom and disappearance

Sans POV

We climbed into an air vent that was inside the examination room. And tried to find an exit but as we were looking I slipped and fell down a vent. Both Papyrus and Mincho came after me. It's hard for me to describe the vents. But if I must I would say it's similar to a very fast slide Maybe. We finally managed to stop and look through one of the vents. There was lava down below us a catwalk in the middle and to the right side, there was an elevator. I remember the elevator leads to the exit out of the lab. I looked around to be safe in case there was someone down there. I see no one and push the vent open then drop onto the catwalk. My brothers followed after me out of the vent. We carefully walked to the elevator then it suddenly opened and inside was Gaster.

To say he looked piss would be an understatement. He looked ready to dust all three of us. "How the hell did you three get out?! And where are your collars?!" Gaster yelled at us. I moved in front of my brothers protectively. I tried to use my magic but it didn't work for some reason. "Uh, I'll just have to make it so that the collars never come off again," Gaster says with a face that says I'm done with this shit. "Come along back to your cage." "No!!" I yelled back, me and my brothers just got our freedom like hell I'm going to let Gaster take it. "What did you say to me?" Gaster now had a murderous look on his face. But I didn't back down. "I SAID NO!! WE WANT OUR FREEDOM!! WE NO LONGER WISH TO BE YOUR TEST SUBJECTS!!! YOU ASSHOLE!!" I yelled at Gaster. He moved his hand but nothing happened and he was perplexed about why he couldn't use his magic.

I took the opportunity to run back with my brothers to the air vents to get away from Gaster. But Gaster caught Papyrus's furisode and pulled him back. Mincho and I stopped at the sight of Papyrus being caught by Gaster. Before I could react Mincho ran full force into Gaster. And used his bone tessen to cut Papyrus's furisode from Gaster's hold. Then grabbed Papyrus before he could fall to the floor. Gaster stumbled back at the corner of the catwalk. Then I took the chance and pushed Gaster over the edge. And he fell into the very Core he had made. We felt a shift like the world did a skip then continued as if nothing just happened. I didn't take long to check on Papyrus and Mincho. We passed by where I pushed Gaster to get to the elevator. Papyrus still looked scared so I decided to cheer him up. "Hey, little bro are you okay now?" I asked. Papyrus says nothing and is holding up his furisode because it was cut by Mincho. "Ho, I know let's go to that marketplace you wanted to go to. I bet we can find you a better furisode than the one you have now." After I mentioned the market Papyrus had stars in his eye light.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I want to go there do you think they have a yellow furisode Sans?!" Papyrus asked me. I then tilt my head to the side. "I bet they definitely do little brother." "Yaa I love you, brothers." "And we lava you Papyrus," Mincho says and I can't help but laugh. "Why brother?! Don't ruin in this with your awful puns!!" Papyrus yelled at Mincho. "But you're smiling Papyrus." I tease Papyrus. "I know and I hate it." And with that, we entered the elevator. I pushed the first-floor button and we waited in the elevator to get there.

But after we had one more floor the elevator marked that someone else was going to get on at the first floor. So using a spare lab coat we found it on the floor. Sans tore it up and made us wear it like a scarf to cover our faces and head. But we could do nothing to hide our small bodies. We're still only ten and five years old in Monster's years. It will take us a long time to become adults because we're skeleton monsters. Unlike other regular monsters, we are a Boss Monster species which means we age slower but are stronger than regular monsters. Back to the story.

We were waiting for the elevator to stop when the elevator's door was opened to a small lizard monster. My soul dropped in fear when I noticed who it was. I believe her name was Alphys she was Gaster's assistant. But now that I think about it she was more of a Messenjāgāru which means messenger girl. I've never seen her work on the core and Gaster never allowed her near us. Alphys though really was the same age as Papyrus right now. She has yellow scales, and she is taller than Papyrus but is shorter than me and Mincho. Her body posture is very bad because she hunches over because of her nervousness. She has claws and protruding teeth. She always wears round glasses and a white lab coat over a purple kimono. Her glasses do not cover her eyelashes. She is a nerdy, nervous, shy recluse with a fondness for anime and manga. She is very insecure from what I've seen of her, she always worrying about what others think of her.

She was only taken as Gaster's assistant because Emperor Asgore made Gaster hired her. Her job was to make sure Gaster ate and slept. I wonder how she going to act now that she seems to notice us. "W....what a...are you do...doing here? N...no one sup...supposed to b...be here. Di...did you th..three got lost? F...follow me t...to ex...exit wh...where you...you'll be safe." Alphys talked to us as if she had never seen us before. But that's impossible. Gaster would always brag to her about how he created life. And she would look up to him with such so much adoration that it had made me sick. When I looked at her during those time one thought came to my mind. Gaster has already corrupted her mind. Since she sees nothing wrong with what he's doing.

At first, I thought she was lying, trying to get our guards down and then capture us. But thanks to my judge skill I could see she wasn't lying. "You do know we're Gaster's Creations right.?" I asked her then felt a nudge from Mincho. (Why would you say that!!) He yells at me in the link. (I want to see something.) I say back. "W...who is g...Gaster. An...and what d...do y...you mean h...his crea...creations?"

------------

Okay, so their Gaster is dead dead. He's not stuck in the void because the core didn't malfunction. So when he was pushed into the void, the void tore his soul apart just like any other monster or person. So yeah HE's not coming back.