Purpose

Sans POV

When we all were up to Gaster's standards he finally took us out of the lab. It was a hot sunny day and everything looked beautiful. It had to be at least summer and the day was just beginning.

Gaster took me and my brothers outside the building, where we had been imprisoned since our birth. And made us walk until what looked to be a black car came up to Gaster. Gaster instructed us all to get in. After we all got situated Gaster gave the driver the go-ahead signal. Papyrus started to tremble in his seat so both I and Mincho tried to keep Papyrus calm. We both knew that Gaster would not be happy to see his creation show fear in front of others. We have to be emotionless tools for his stupid ass plans. WHATEVER THE HELL THEIR SUPPOSED TO BE. He has yet to tell us why he made us and why he put us through all that hellish training. But today he said we will finally learn our purpose in life. The way he said that and looked at us sent shivers down all of our baby bones spines.

Just face it even though Mincho and I don't act like kids we're still ten and Papyrus is five years old in monster years. So we're still baby bones no matter what Papyrus says, or how much he pouts. "Today we are going to meet the emperor. You will not say a word. Am I making myself clear?" Gaster says which we all just nod our heads. "Good," Gaster replies, and then the car goes quiet for the rest of the ride. After an hour and 30 minutes, we ended up at a place that had many Jinmaku tents around but the one in the middle was bigger than all the other tents.

Gaster walks confidently to it with us following behind him. We entered the tent to see a goat monster with a golden Maine and horns. He was in a black tosei-gusoku sitting down at a big table. On the right side was a Turtle monster that looked very old and had a blue yoroi and on the left side was a fire monster that had a yellow yoroi. "Ho, Gaster my good friend what has brought you here out of your lab?" The goat monster asked. "I am here to show you my newest creations your majesty that would help win this war," Gaster says with pride and smugness coming out of his voice.

(Wait. What this jackass wants three children to fight in a got damn war?!) I yell in my mind not showing any emotion. Thanks to our souls being connected we could read each other's minds and communicate with each other. Of course, we didn't tell dear old Gaster we could communicate telepathically. Mincho agrees with me but Papyrus has no idea what the adults are talking about (What's war brothers?) Papyrus asked in the mind link.

(War is a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state. Where lots of people and monsters die.) Mincho answers papyrus. (It's supposed to be fought by the adults. Kids aren't supposed to be involved though sometimes they get dragged into it by accident.) I added. (But wait doesn't that mean Gaster has been training us to fight in this war?! So is this our purpose brothers!?) Papyrus asked very loudly in the mind link making me and Mincho wince internally. (Papyrus calm down don't let your emotions show or we'll be in big trouble remember?) I say.

(Sans is right Papyrus we have to remain calm or else face punishment.) Mincho says apologetically. (You're right. But one day I want to drop-kick this meanie.) (Why don't you just say asshole? We know you've called him that before many times. Hell we all cursed him out in the mindscape all the time Papyrus.) Papyrus sighs in the mindscape. (I'm trying to drop that bad habit. Thank you very much.) Papyrus says with an internal pout. (Want to bet how long it will take for him to curse Gaster out Sans?) (Nah, that's a losing bet there. He won't last fifteen minutes.) I say.

(I bet less than five.) Mincho says cheekily. (Come on have some faith in our little bro.) (HO I have faith that he's going to curse Gaster out in less than five minutes I bet we all will.) Mincho says before the emperor finally notices the three of us. "Gaster are these kids yours?" Gaster had a questioning look on his face as he pointed a phalange at us. All three of us yell in the mind link (The day we call this sadistic asshole father is the day we dust ourselves!!!) "No your majesty these are the creations I was telling you about. I scientifically engineered them to be efficient in turning the tide and winning this war."

When the Turtle monster heard this he yelled. "You can't be serious they are just children Gaster!!!" "I can't believe we have to tell you this Gaster. We can't let children join in this war." The fire monster adds. (Finally, we meet some monsters with common sans.) I joke. (Really Sans a pun....sigh. You may be right but I get the feeling the emperor doesn't care brother.) Papyrus says looking at the emperor. (I feel it too. The emperor must be a crazy bastard just like Gaster.) Mincho says with disappointment.

(Damn you're right I can feel his excitement from here and that look in his eyes is not the look of a sane monster.) I say with a growl. Gaster raises his hand to stop the other two monsters from yelling at him anymore. "I know they look like monster children but they're not. They are tools I made in my lab to be used to put an end to this war." The two monsters have a shocked look on their faces. "Gaster just because you made them in a lab does not mean they are not children!!!" The fire monster yells. "Yes. How long have they been alive? Because to me these two look to be 10 or 9 years old and the last one looks to be no more than 5 or 4 years old."

(HO this Turtle monster is really good. I like him very much.) Both Mincho and Papyrus agree with me. "Like I said it doesn't matter because they're not monster children they are tools to be used how we see fit to end the war," Gaster answered angrily. The turtle monster looked ready to attack Gaster and so did the fire monster to the left. We cheered for the two on the inside in hopes of them kicking Gaster's ass. But the emperor ruined everything when he opened his mouth. "Now now everyone. Let's calm down now before we all do something we'll regret later."

The emperor said looking angrily at the two monsters instead of Gaster. (Hey bros, I don't think we will be saved from having to participate in this war.) Mincho says sadly. Both Papyrus and I again agree with him. "They look perfect Gaster what can they do?" The emperor asked Gaster. "Yes, your majesty I have trained them well. Two of them are perfect fighters and one is the best healer I have ever seen and trained. There's only one problem with them they need to stay together wherever they go. The healer can not kill on its own and the fighters can not heal very fast on their own. So they must stay together for them to work efficiently."

The emperor still looked happy with Gaster. "Well done Gaster I can't wait to see what they will achieve later in life." "HO yes, before I forget." Gaster pulls out three metal collars and puts them on the three of us. "Here Your Majesty this remote will help you control them just push one of these buttons here and it will send a large zap to the collars. We can't have them disobey you now can we?" Gaster looks at the three of us. We don't show how furious we are. "Mmmmm so like this?" The king pushed one of the buttons and a shock of electricity was sent all around Mincho's collar zapping his cervical vertebrae and making him fall to the ground.

(BROTHER!!!!) Both Papyrus and I yelled in the mind link to Mincho but stayed perfectly still on the outside. "Yes, Your Majesty now let me introduce you to them. This one here to the right is Sans, the one to the left is Papyrus, and the one you just zapped was Mincho. If Sans disobeys or fails your order just zap one of the other two. Same if one of the other two does the same." While Gaster was speaking to the emperor. The other two monsters had looks of disbelief and disgust on their faces. Papyrus and I on the other hand were still calling out to Mincho making sure he was alright. He starts to get up from the floor. (I'm okay. I just...FUCK!!! That really hurt a lot!! Bros we should never disobey the king...man that really hurt I thought I was dying for a second there." Mincho whines a little and that just makes me growl and Papyrus joins in.

----------------

Just in case some of you didn't know, the monster turtle was Gerson and the fire monster was Grillby.

Well, see you all next time. ♤◇♧