The condiments of the Gods

Sans POV

The first thing I tried to do in the morning was get all the materials ready to make our house. To say my two younger brothers were displeased with me would be an understatement. They gave me one last warning and dragged me to breakfast. Later, both I and Mincho find out we love drinking two different condiments. Soy sauce and wasabi drinks of the Gods. We found out thanks to us daring each other to drink one condiment at the table. I picked the soy sauce bottle and Mincho picked the wasabi bottle. "Ready set GO!" Mincho yelled. Papyrus had a look of horror when he saw us drink both condiments like they were water. Turns out I like drinking soy sauce and Mincho likes drinking wasabi.

But we will never mix them because the concoction made would taint the soy sauce and ruin both the spiciness and aroma of wasabi. Papyrus had his elbows on the table and his hands were placed on his face like he was praying. He properly was. Then both Mincho and I could feel Papyrus was furious. "Papyrus whatever we did to displease you. We're sorry. Don't do anything rash now." We pleaded to Papyrus. Papyrus has found a way since yesterday to hide his thoughts from us. But he still refuses to teach us how to do it saying if he did we would always hide things from him. While he's not wrong. But we feared he would use his new knowledge on our mind link against us. I guess we were right. "Oh big brothers, I don't know what you mean. I was just wondering which is better wasabi or soy sauce." Papyrus asked with an innocent smile. but both I and Mincho could see something dangerous under that smile.

I know what he's planning now and I'm too scared to speak. I believe Papyrus will surely not let us drink condiments like their water. And Mincho agrees with me so we think of a way to save our new lifeline. "Okay, brothers let me rephrase my question. Which is healthier wasabi or soy sauce? If they are not healthy for you I will limit how much you can have each day." Papyrus says so calmly like he's not threatening our new life force. "Hey hey, now you don't have to take my wasabi because it is healthy. Wasabi can help with bone health, anti-inflammatory properties, and antibacterial properties." Mincho says to Papyrus. Papyrus then looks to me for my answer. "Sigh okay soy sauce is healthy too little bro it has antioxidants and it has some antimicrobial properties too." Papyrus looks at both of us and says. "I'm still going to limit your intake of your preferred condiments. Because too much of anything is never good. Big brothers." He then got up picked up his new cookbooks and began to read in the corner of the room. Me and Mincho had the look of two kicked puppies.

But at least he didn't band our condiment drinking altogether. I grabbed two more soy sauce bottles and got to work.